SAU Community

Clipsal 500 Pics & Videos

Nightcrawler

lmao:bahaha:

i know why andrew had to post these pics straight away!!!!

same reason why my camera came to work with me today, and didnt get left lying around the house.

mmmmmm dba ****ted rotors, skanky skanky ford chicks, most of the fez sensational girls, and the silky skilled!

howcome you had to hold onto something other than the brunette's toosh in your ford photo andrew!?!

dunno Paul .... and yes I am spewing about having to hold my t-shirt for that Ford chick pic ;) ....

I reckon the chick on the right in the Sage Racing pic is by far the best - and she is one of the few chicks there I didn't get to cuddle :D ....

I think I got value for money over the weekend anyhow! :D

Mate, so did I. I was in a corporate box all Saturday & went for 3 laps over the circuit with Doug in his Helicopter. Cost - $0.

I s'pose it's the old saying ' not what you know but who you know'. Had a great time anyway - even if there were heaps of pissed yobos down Rundle street later on yelling "riceburner" at the R34 GTR!!! I dont reckon a V8 supercar would be much quicker than 12.1 down the 1/4!!! But try explaining that to a diehard pushrod 2 valve per cyclinder old school streetcar head.

LOL, that Jaffamobile certainly was a hit in town after the race :)

seriously though... do people really expect you to do a burnout in rundle street? :burnout: as if! :D