SAU Community

Hunter Valley Cruise (29/03) Lunch Suggestion

Tosh

Guys,

I've been doing a bit of research and found a place called Amanda's in Pokolbin. It's about an hours drive from Gosford and I've also had a suggestion on a VERY nice drive to get there from Gosford that I'll suss out as well.

Amanda's is a Rastaurant run at Windsor's Edge Vineyard in Pokolbin. I've been informed by the owner that the view from the Restaurant is amazing and over looks alot of other Vineyards. The setting seems to be a very realxing and quiet one which would be perfect for a relaxing lunch and they have PLENTY of secure parking available for all of us :P

We have been offered the private dining room which will comfortably seat us all. They can do a 2 course Lunch for us which will be a choice of 3 entre's, and 3 mains, freshly baked bread and coffee. Dessert will be optional. The menu looks VERY appertising. Cost will be $45 a head for the lunch and again, dessert is optional and will cost extra.

If you would like to see the menu, then click here.

If you would like to check out the place, the their website is http://www.amandas.com.au/

Can I get an idea on how many people will be comfortable with this arrangement. I am looking to book by tuesday so please let me know if you are interested.

I will still be looking at alternative arrangements that may be a little cheaper.

Thanks guys :(

$45 a head for food? It doesnt even cost me that much a week for food.

I'd much prefer a bbq or something like the rest of the cruises.

Good choice Tosh!

That place is literally 2 mins walk from my cabin.. yeah baby

Very nice place too, I had some top food there once, and they have REALLY nice wines.

Benm: we couldn't do the BBQ because the facilities are just not available. Amanda's is a top place!

Originally posted by RONIN

I've been informed by the owner that the view from the Restaurant is amazing and over looks alot of other Vineyards.

Has anyone confirmed what the view of Amanda is like? :D

I don't know what you mean by 'view'

1) if you mean the surrounds of the place, it's gorgeous, right in the middle of the vineyards.

2) if your talking about the service staff then you'll be a little dissapointed.. they are kinda older women. (say about 45-50)

But lovely people..