SAU Community

Late nite meet 2am

Boostzor

Due to high level of police activity and therefore fear i thought it might be worth while having a late nite meet.

Quick trip up freeway and then down to welshpool for some messing around and video shots.

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED:D

*puts his hand up*

sounds great.

might be going to the plex sunday week if anybody is interested with Supra TT, modded 180 + 200sx and hopefully some other cars.

Shaun

yeh good call boostzor (was my idea too remember hehe:D )

im definately in, just make sure it aint raining.....

radium, i was gunah go down this weekend with a mates 300 and a soarer but will wait and well go with u guys a week later if ya want, then well have heaps of imports for racing!!

Yeh we will try to keep it safe so no monkey business

(unless the occasion calls for it):(

But this was just an interest thread at the moment im just figuring if any1 would go and it look like they will.

Every time i call the panel shop it seems to be a week later so i was thinkin Sat the 20th cause its the next free Sat i have and then i wont get another for a while.

We wont go to mundaring for 2 reasons

1)dont know the roads and the surfaces are bad.

2)if god forbid something does go wrong i dont wanna be in the middle of nowhere.

I will do some scouting when i get car back (and some testing)

Im not saying this is gonna be a kamikaze mission but its better than driving in jammed up traffic at 9pm:uh-huh:

Guest KILLER-T

If you want to cut sick why dont you go down to the north mole at night have a spotter car near the entry road only one way in and one way out it would be very hard to get done in there and the rest of the cars can go cut sick :uh-huh: :burnout: :uh-huh:

I never said i wanted to "cut sick"

And if the north mole is what i think it is then u must be totally crazy!!!!!!

Is it the 1 1/2 lane wide road with big rocks on one side and water on the other?:eek: death central no room for error there at all.

Call me pedantic but i like open roads in groups

ie freeway that way we can all go at our own pace.

Preston point is a bit harsh with someone who dont know it well in front of you. It also kinda outta the way if we meet at city west as usual. I was considering that armadale run that i mentioned.

i hate lights:)

But ill take it under advisement hehe;)

Guest KILLER-T

no i am not crazy ask anyone thats been on a cruise with me i never speed:uh-huh: i think your talking about the end of the mole. before you get to that bit there are a few good roads to the left a nice block for doorift:burnout: :burnout:

Oh i see now yeh that is a decent spot but they put medians everywhere and the cops go there all the time. Just for such an occasion and then its defects for all.

My local favorite is "sheilds crt in myaree" if any1 knows it

Heya guys i will be in that!!

2AM would be quite nice... no traffic... not as many cops... nice cool air! SOUNDS SWEEEEET!!!

Yeah i am not too good with this whole "Mole" thing goin on (as i am from Joondalup way) but i think some of you guys were on that cruise where we went to freo and lined up all our skylines and a few pics were taken, there was a family fishing and the kids were looking at all our sweeeet cars! that was quite a big car park which had some very quite roads leading up to it! however as mentioned there was a lot of rocks and water on one side.... still there was a big car park if anybody wanted to give us a show and tell display ........

Anyway count me in i am now up to 240hp at the wheels from minimum mods so i am eager to go for a cruise preferrably in dry wheather!

Dump pipe

Down pipe

Hi flow cat

SAFC

11psi

air intake

BOV

238HP at the wheels!!

1 bordering bald G-Grid II tyre due to to much over cambering :-)

The standard rule of "if it rains its off" applies.

No point driving in the wet. Specially with the big "cold air intake" i put in the weather sheild. Basicaly a big hole that sucks air/rain:uh-huh:

Map is yet to be refined but this is a basic idea:

Freeway down to armadale road

Stop at maccas carpark to regroup (and eat of course)

Across scarp to whelshpool

then maybe down the pipe to finish off (possibly leederville carpark)

disband from there (hey at least northbridge will be close so you can go for a "clensing ale" before off to bed.

Any suggestions?

just rough guide atm

RB midnight cruises leave at 12 and theres no-one on the roads then.....

it depends on where you go as well, were going to armadale or whatever therell be no-one out on the roads at 12 in those areas....

2am is pretty early in the morning i reckon, means you dont get home until 5....

All up cause no traffic it should only take an hour and a 1/2

I go the same route every sat nite and there is always cops and stuff out but at 2am theres nothing at all.

Ok compromise 12:30 meet 12:45-1:00 leave