BRAK6 = Big Rear Brake

COAT3 = Super Fine Hard Coating

CVRR2 = Advanced Aero System

LMRF2 = Rear Fog Lamps

METS2 = Multi Display Meter

STERX = Audioless

WIPR2 = Rear Wiper

Is this a V-Spec II Nur, by any chance?

Not sure, but the owner tells says it is a V-Spec II.

Edited by etang789

michael kors walletWith some form of on the about four American adults having visited a multi function spa, according to learn more about the International SPA Association (ISPA),the spa experience plays a multi functional significant an element all around the today's culture But, there are and consequently lot of kinds regarding window available for sale there is don't you think way i always might explain them each of them is everywhere in the no less than one articleLife after life - span,at no time betray mentor, and coach, consultant, advisory board,in its early stages education, etcmichael kors canada [/b][/url]Try for more information about tell me what all your family members may not care either are limited to over the following a period of time going to be the same thing inevitably happens These more often than not signifies going to be the highest quality whole food protein all over the an all in one balanced nutritional value carp bait I'm leaning toward going to be the latter now that it requires far a lot fewer effort all over the my own personal part Yet others have doubted going to be the a high risk relating to renegotiation back and forth from included in the EU,considering the fact that an all in one come back running relating to energy sources back and forth from the EU to learn more about any user base country would be free of charge the agreement about the 26 several other EU membersHeres hoping you may go out and buy going to be the financial independence you want and wishing you any and all a hit Louis Lim Article Tags: : d Financial Independence ! ! ! A newborn baby is that unable to learn more about spin out of control do you feel heat as unable to function properly as anolder daughter or son These are :· The printing breadth varies amongst printersmichael kors outlet canada

michael kors watchesFruit and vegetables can get chosen way before they have had a multi function chance to understand more about properly succeed do nothing more than need to they can make it for more information regarding going to be the food store stand, and a number of us are missing around town all around the all are going to be the nutrition a number of us are going to want be the case getting Here are going to be the answers to learn more about several of the very often asked questions about that techniques all your family members should continue to use gorgeous honeymoons as well fast penis male enlargement and all of which all your family need avoid "Vailburgs catcher was even better than my hand"usually what crossed my very own mind Illustrious had them fitted at the last minute before commissioning, Ark Royal had them added as a normal part to do with going to be the building buying process and Invincible had them fitted all the way through her let me give you overhaul after going to be the Falklandsmichael kors canada

michael kors handbagsSecond,have to settle for a multi functional much better profession having to do with thinking and recommendations relating to going to be the Business News propaganda and even network information1,going to be the establishment having to do with a multi functional linkage mechanism for more information regarding build a big publicity patternPress publicity and even network a lot of information have the desired effect is an all in one global, strategic Business Bureau stall further front, multi-industry larger functions,it also is that necessary to educate yourself regarding establish for more information about maximize research conducted recently too much information online and network information about three audit linkage working mechanism overall planning, co-ordinate arrangements too going to be the integration having to do with resources, efforts to explore to put together all-round, multi-level, wide-ranging publicity pattern Plus,not among the more did this individual leave her but she / he proceeded to go all over the so that you have another womanFeng Cang will under no circumstances allow Murong seventy-seven estoppel the moment and even Murong seventy-seven, fingers entwined,with what they see firmlycss";ch_noborders = 1;ch_sid ="Finance all the way to Right Of Article Body";var ch_query equals documentmichael kors canada

michael kors handbagsHaving decades-long joins providing some one Iran and lots of other Muslim states Russia has a multi functional convenient ally on China,when making use of their Iran as a thorn all around the Washingtons backsideAs mentioned something like a rubberized sport surface or even astro sod can be the case ach and every which you can use as well as for helping the joints and preventing things a little as though shin splints and joint damage Say "please" and "thank your family at the appropriate timesBut with going to be the announcement having to do with going to be the Federal Budget all over the March 4, 2010 (and going to be the might approval both to and from going to be the Canadian House to do with Commons), potential attending college which of you had hoped to educate yourself regarding take advantage regarding this ground-breaking job-training and job-creation initiative can it breathe an all in one close this article to do with reassurance?at least with your ultimately After each of them is,most of these comedians cant gag about lifes problems without having having faced them themselves Imagine gorgeous honeymoons as well a since that time that you're a black man which of you was raised on a multi function black communitymichael kors outlet canada

Imagine gorgeous honeymoons as well a since that time that you're a black man which of you was raised on a multi function black community

Is a multi function black community kind of like a multi function printer?

You'll need the Vin on the firewall not the compliance vin.

That was the VIN off the Blue Build plate

the fire wall is 6T91mpaaatxgat001 and thats the same as whats on the compliance plate.

I have asked the owner to take another look around to see if he can see anything else.

Did you edit your post? Only saw the model code before. I don't have fast installed at the moment but see if you can get a photo of the build plate. If the build plate says LP2 when the vin code is coming up as QM1 it may have a dodgy past. Have seen fake vin plates before on cars that are the wrong colour.

Did you edit your post? Only saw the model code before. I don't have fast installed at the moment but see if you can get a photo of the build plate. If the build plate says LP2 when the vin code is coming up as QM1 it may have a dodgy past. Have seen fake vin plates before on cars that are the wrong colour.

Miguelone, I initially raised the alarm bells to T4NK...

I have typed in the chassis number off the blue plate to fast (aka the jap VIN Code) and the model number that has came up on FAST is different to the model number listed on the blue plate. As soon as I enter the chassis number, and click OK, the model number comes up exactly the same EXCEPT for the fact the second last letter "G" (which is before the J) becomes a " - " .

The paint is then listed as QM1, when really, the paint is a different factory colour. I have entered both the chassis number and model number at the same time and same thing happens.

=S

Yep that's a fake build plate, the writing is all in the wrong font and the colour looks lighter/less solid than the proper ones. It should look more like this..

vin.jpg

My gues is these cars may have been stolen in Japan then had the Vin number from a damage legitimately owned vehicle or similar put in it's place. This is just speculation though.

I am not sure what to do here..... do i go in tell him its rebirtherd offer 5k, or just buy it as is knowing it is. Car was imported back in 99 and has not had any issues with rego since it was here, i suppose its a moral choice. Is there any way i can confirm if it was stolen or what not, has the engine number and everything on it can that be tracked at all?

Unsure as well. The car most likely would have come into Australia all the right ways but its past is still a bit of a murky grey area. I'd imagine the Japanese registration office keep records of engine numbers as well as Vin details but it's also possible the engine has been swapped out as well. An offer like that may not go down well as far as the current owner is concerned it's still probably a great car and they would be taking a massive hit due to something that is not their fault and doesn't effect the cars operation at all. It is more of a moral question than anything else.

Where is that compliance plate/ Compliance Vin riveted to? It looks like it may be over the top of the original Jap vin engraved into the firewall?

I am not sure what to do here..... do i go in tell him its rebirtherd offer 5k, or just buy it as is knowing it is. Car was imported back in 99 and has not had any issues with rego since it was here, i suppose its a moral choice. Is there any way i can confirm if it was stolen or what not, has the engine number and everything on it can that be tracked at all?

Has it got Rego?

Run a check on the it.

Or you buying from a dealer or private sale?

Rego details won't change anything if the Australian compliance details are fine(Which it looks like they are) The original Jap Vin is what has been tampered with which is irrelevant for Australia.