SAU Community

The "i Can Lend You Thread"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone got a set of 4 wheels (preferably stock evo 8/9 wheels) with roadworthy tyres that i can borrow for a roadworthy inspection on monday. I just put the stock struts in and because the ride height has increased the front wheels sit well outside the guards now.

Im happy to leave my wheels with you for your peace of mind that they will be returned!

• 1 month later...

Would anyone have a pair of Front Upper Control Arms i could borrow for a RWC,

They must be in perfect condition, as ive been pinned @ rego for less than 1mm of play before.

The assholes @ dickson did'nt like my Driftworks items!!! :( and have suggested i get an engineers report for them. im not wanting to do this for a couple of arms, would rather do it when the whole suspension system is done.

So, please help me out! Im really keen to get NORTON back to its former glory. :)

Thanks

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Any one have a stock front pipe and exhuast for a 32 its a rb25.

needed for rego thanks heaps!

Got a 32 stock dump and downpipe, and rego muffler.

Would anyone have a pair of Front Upper Control Arms i could borrow for a RWC,

They must be in perfect condition, as ive been pinned @ rego for less than 1mm of play before.

The assholes @ dickson did'nt like my Driftworks items!!! :( and have suggested i get an engineers report for them. im not wanting to do this for a couple of arms, would rather do it when the whole suspension system is done.

So, please help me out! Im really keen to get NORTON back to its former glory. :)

Thanks

Anthony

What for? 32? i have arms with shagged bushes, and a box of new mystery bushes. dunno if they are control arm bushes.

Pm me for my number

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik

I have a vehicle inspection at dickson on monday morning so Has anybody got a set of standard R32 GTR wheels they are willing to lend/hire out?

I have a Diff back rego exhaust to suit R32 GTR with 3 bolt flange if anybody needs to borrow it

i have gtst wheels same just not forged, you may borrow mate

I have a vehicle inspection at dickson on monday morning so Has anybody got a set of standard R32 GTR wheels they are willing to lend/hire out?

I have a Diff back rego exhaust to suit R32 GTR with 3 bolt flange if anybody needs to borrow it

i have gtst wheels same just not forged, you may borrow mate

Thanks a heap but i actually just borrowed Robs R32 gtst wheels and they Rub slightly on the front brakes nissan logo of a GTR. i believe gtst wheels are 16x6.5 +40 and GTR wheels are 16x8 +30.

Thanks

rubbing slightly = fail

and spacers= illegal = fail

Thanks a heap but i actually just borrowed Robs R32 gtst wheels and they Rub slightly on the front brakes nissan logo of a GTR. i believe gtst wheels are 16x6.5 +40 and GTR wheels are 16x8 +30.

Thanks