SAU Community

Need R32 Skyline 's' Image

howdy,

thanks for at least looking at this thread. i know it's in somewhat the wrong section, but it's still skyline related.

I need to get a high resolution R32 Skyline badge image. the 'S' from the bonnet/wheel centers to be specific. not a photograph though, needs to be a clear printable image.

thanks in advance, i'll explain why in a few days :miner:

-matt

alrighty, last bump. i need an image by saturday but can survive without one. apparently a high res camera shot will work.

Seeing as how it'll be with me for a while, may as well tell people why i need the image... i'm getting an R32 emblem tattooed on my right calf. so step one is just the S (because i'm getting 3 other tattoos that day and dont want to be in a little room for a full day ;)) and when i go back for touchups, "Built With Spartan Air" will be added.

thanks you guys... r32 gts-turbo, that isnt an R32 Skyline badge, is that may be the R33? we dont have them here so i've never really looked into it :O

slimjim, perfect. the one from the wheel center is what i need. i recently sold my stockers and the best image would have been from the steering wheel.

huge appreciation goes out to you guys... less than 2 days until i get it done for good :)

• 2 weeks later...

i just got home, it's still really fresh and nasty lookin, but i'm so damn proud of my latest addition :D

skylinesdone.jpg

now no matter what, i'll have an R32 with me :)

dont mind the little bit of blood and the house robe, it's hard to clean there and it's too soon to shower :)

Edited by entelijint