SAU Community

Thursday Night Meet Up

Mud

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mate, stay on the right side....

im glad u mentioned it. Boostcruising is filled with noobs and wankers......even some of the moderators are tools. mainly ppl chase BOVs, burn outs and stupid shit likt that. also, some of the senior members there think they are in the CAR SCENE in brisbane, they are so cool among the 15-17 age group. but the fact is a lot of the true car enthusiasts have no repsect for them at all.

in one sentence, stay away from them and ull be all right.

Matea i agree with u with everything except for one thing which i take a strong stance against BOV's, i just melt for them. :thumbsup: Im a bit of a bogan myself when it comes to BOV's :huh:

Will be out tonight.

Cant help to say the BIG cruisies that boost organise are pretty good. But as i said before you get tossers and wankers every where, or what ever you want to call them, and there's a lot with the weekly cruisies they organise.

Probly wont get there til 8:30-45

Edited by subzeroR33

So out of all that who is going?

4 people? I tried to count but I have been doing that all day.

BTW, boost doesnt organise cruises. Just like SAu doesnt, its the people on the site that do. So its how organised the indivdual is to how well it goes.

i'd like to come along.. although im shy around big groups. i did go on the big bribe island cruise on queens birthday. but havent been out since. i just know if i rock up im gonna feel uncomfortable >_<

come along dude,

dont be shy, were not tha l337!!

just come over and say hi im psh77-r32,

i dare ya!!

just realise what MUD just said, sorry!!

P.S i do post on bc but never cruise.....

Bahhhhhhhhhhhahahaaahahahahahahhhahahhaaaa

Good one...

How was the cruise you were all enjoying while i was serving noobs???

PICSORBAN

me???

havent been to any BC cruises (including the Nissan one) at all........

recently got into a bit trouble for chatting in the Spotted thread, and it went pretty personal with one of the mods....

its like a teenagers pissing comp.....

see everyone here is pretty cool with each other, no one feels they are more superior than the rest becoz of what cars they have or how long they have been in the scene.....

P.S. i might have to buy something from Harvey norman soon, and i will definitely ask for you. you will get to serve the noob of the century ,lol...

'nah actually GTRs are just GTSTs with special bodykits......its like optional leather in Nissan Maximas.bloody show ponies. '

see, this is what i was told on BC by some kids driving skylines as well. u can get an idea....

Hmmm......then according to that kid the R34 GTR must be the scam of the decade 60k for a bodykit "option"

i'd like to come along.. although im shy around big groups. i did go on the big bribe island cruise on queens birthday. but havent been out since. i just know if i rock up im gonna feel uncomfortable :laugh:

Awww man! You should have come along! I have so many m&m's left over!!! :P

Was on my way til i got pulled over by the coppers near the city, i was lucky enough they let me off.

They said my exhaust was to low and to loud and to take the car home.

Will keep an eye out for the next post, will meet up one day.