SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

looks like the factory paint, 'super clear red' to me Al :D

Doubt it :D

Car looks like a '95 model (S1.5), Red only came out in S2. Also the colour "pops" to much in the sun, very pearly. My pics make my paint look alittle darker on my car; i would love to put the two cars side-by-side.

Al, FYI:

AN0- Super Clear Red

AR1- Super Clear Red II

I'm pretty sure the first one is your factory color...what i'd call burgundy, but Nissan Japan see it as super clear red....Super clear red 2 is a much rarer factory color

Doubt it :D

Car looks like a '95 model (S1.5), Red only came out in S2. Also the colour "pops" to much in the sun, very pearly. My pics make my paint look alittle darker on my car; i would love to put the two cars side-by-side.

Here's some pics...1 is obviously a series 2, the other is a 1.5

113_1314.jpg

113_1315.jpg

113_1321.jpg

415295-1.jpg

415299.jpg

Those 2 were actually owned by the same guy...I did some research on the color when I was in the process of buying my car, because I almost bought 1 in the color, and didn't think it was a factory color at the time, having never seen it before...Until I spoke to this guy (member on here) and he told me its a pretty rare factory color :D

I've got more photos of it on other cars as well...surprising how much it changes in each of the photos too...looks really dark in some, but put it out in the sun and its quite a bit different, and a much nicer red when in the light

Shes a fresh import, and the paint job was done around a month ago or so. Originally it was a maroon/burgandy colour and dont we all hate that stinkin colour :D (no offense to burgandy sky's out there).

The colour is more like a Ferrari red, very different from factory red colour that came out in series 2. When the sunlight hits the car, she lights/brightens up like a flower, looks much better in flesh these pictures dont do any justice. I cant remember the paint code now, but will get it some time soon.

If i see anyone copying my colour, i will come knocking on your door step :D

R-SPEC

yeah that was me, you were in the purple r33? :)

:P

You copied my paint job :)

What is the name for that paint and the colour code?

post-1811-1165492549.jpg post-1811-1165492834.jpg post-1811-1165492962.jpg post-1811-1165493104.jpg post-1811-1165493149.jpg

Nice car by the way :(.

Looks like you have a decent camera :)

Ive said it before and ill say it again, thats got to be one of the best series 1's ive ever seen!!;)

Edited by nizmo_freek

Shes a fresh import, and the paint job was done around a month ago or so. Originally it was a maroon/burgandy colour and dont we all hate that stinkin colour :P (no offense to burgandy sky's out there).

The colour is more like a Ferrari red, very different from factory red colour that came out in series 2. When the sunlight hits the car, she lights/brightens up like a flower, looks much better in flesh these pictures dont do any justice. I cant remember the paint code now, but will get it some time soon.

If i see anyone copying my colour, i will come knocking on your door step :w00t:

R-SPEC

yeah that was me, you were in the purple r33? :O

i was in a black n/a r33. you overtook me then pulled up next to ya at the lights. was gonna highbeam you to let you know about the camera they've set up at those set of lights coz you seemed to be doing a bit more than 60ks but didn't ;)

your car looks and sounds nice!

Ive said it before and ill say it again, thats got to be one of the best series 1's ive ever seen!!:)

Thanks buddy, appreciate it :(

You car looks very clean. I personaly love silver, as it is the easiest colour to keep looking clean. Some nice rims (dark spokes and polished dish) would really set the car and colour off. :)

It has now been just over 2yrs since my car was painted, and am still very happy with the colour choice and workmanship. Due to normal driving and SAU motokahnas it has a few chips, but that's to be expected.

if u wanna see my sky check out http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y oh and ignore the stupid burnout in my vid... it was just for fun i lost my licence and i needed to just screw around for fun in my car since i missed driving it... and if u dont wanna check out my page u can see a pic of my car in my display pic :happy: