SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Finally got my kit painted and fitted over the last week, not the flushest of fits but i guess thats what you get with EBay Kits. Also one of current interior [golf shoes are apart of the "look'

]. Needs some new seats

Kit2.jpg

Kit1.jpg

Interior.jpg

I just took out the airbag glob. The average policeman wouldn't know it's supposed to have one I'd say

Unless they look across to the passengers side and see the SRS logo on the separate dash panel or the writing on the visors or sticker in the door jamb...

Looks like mine but your paint is better looked after :)

Yeah the paint seems to be in really good condition!

On the note of airbags, my 1993 model didn't come with one. It's got an autotechnica one in there at the moment but it doesn't suit. I assume Nardi's/any deep dish steering wheel is legal right?

Yeah the paint seems to be in really good condition!

On the note of airbags, my 1993 model didn't come with one. It's got an autotechnica one in there at the moment but it doesn't suit. I assume Nardi's/any deep dish steering wheel is legal right?

If it didn't have airbags(Very few 93/94 models had them as they were optional, 95 models are more common with them and 96-~ they were a standard feature) Then it doesn't matter if you change the wheel. If it came with airbags from factory then legally you aren't allowed to remove them, you're actually not allowed to tamper with the SRS system at all cus as Rob said you're messing with the safety features of the car.

If it didn't have airbags(Very few 93/94 models had them as they were optional, 95 models are more common with them and 96-~ they were a standard feature) Then it doesn't matter if you change the wheel. If it came with airbags from factory then legally you aren't allowed to remove them, you're actually not allowed to tamper with the SRS system at all cus as Rob said you're messing with the safety features of the car.

Yeah I just didn't want another thing for cops to hassle me about! Will definitely be buying a deep corn wheel then.