SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Need some ideas / opinions.

Looking at some colors to spray my track 33.

Want something to stand out so you can find me on the track. But not tacky

and something that goes well with carbon

I would go with Mclaren Orange...and yellow....orange on the rear and yellow on the front joining in flames at the middle....with black carbon bits and black rims etc.

However my dream colour for a track car (if I ever get one) is bright fluro lime green with black carbon bits.

There crazy shiny in that photo for some reason lol. I havent even properly detailed the car that was just after a wash. Have to wax it this afternoon

The wheels suit the car so well but, I'm so happy I went with the Lenso's

It wasn't me :whistling:

Seriously though, I just showed up and took some photos. Those skid marks are most likely from P-platers who meet there a fair bit and do burnouts (on the top of a multistorey carpark with only one entrance and exit, smart right)

Not a bad spot for a photo anyway

Lol nah theres a police beat at the bottom of the carpark which is the stupidest part about it all. They know whats happened and think the worst I would have got would be a parking fine.

Car was cold and didnt smell, and I was setup with a tripod and camera crap all over me, I'd like to think they'd have believed me if I'd told them I was just up there to take photos :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have driven it slowly around the block, didn't notice any issue with the brakes. It is a vacuum brake booster.
    • Hi all, so some of my speakers still work some I don’t think work. The old head unit is still all functional. If I keep the stock head unit as I feel it’s vintage then can I just pop in new speakers - would that be plug and play? Would I need to bypass the amps in the doors and back? Heard there’s 3 of them.  anyone run a blue tooth into the stock head unit? Or is the only option running one of those tape decks with cable coming out?  my cd deck controller although rare I don’t think is working anymore either. Guess if I got that working with the speakers then I could load some cds.    just seeing my options here if anyone has some advise. 
    • My trusted mechanic is Tunehouse in Calder St, Marrickville. He's the guy who did the ECUtek dyno tune on mine. I'm nearing the 85k mark for my motor and I'm considering getting the oil galley gaskets done as preventative maintenance when the time comes. Since my garage isn't big enough for such a task, I'm definitely going to be handing it over to him. You'll be impressed by how clean he keeps his workshop. It gives you the confidence he and his employees will look after your vehicle with the same pride.
    • The Bogan Sports Car now has fresh gear bag and diff oil The old gear bag oil was nice and clean looking, the old diff oil was average looking, not horrible, just dark, I've seen worse in other cars, much worse Good things was that both drain plug magnets looked good with zero bits of anything apart from a small coating of that typical black goo you get on the diff plug, it was probably the original diff oil, but nothing shiny The shifts are sweet, and the Torsen is Torsening like a boss (tested in the work vehicle maintenance yard after work). LOL In other noise related news, the Racing Beat axle back sound nicer than stock from outside with the roof down, but still pretty quiet, but it's not noticeable at all really inside with the roof up.....maybe it needs a header.....🤪  This is what a OEM header looks like 😝 > 🤣🤣🤣🤑   
    • what about people that have loud exhausts on automatics?