SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

This is how the tail lights actually look. My Canon EOS 600D seems to love sucking in light on the auto setting with no flash. Any advice on a better manual setting for twilight pics would be good. The shocks are just KYB Excel-G with standard springs as far as I can tell and 225/40ZR18 tyres.

020_zps3f7ae2e3.jpg

Flash off, low shutter speed and then play with apature to get it right. Use a tripod if you have one.

Repost from a few pages back, but this photo is taken on a tripod with these settings

shutter speed - 10sec

apature - 5.6

iso - 100

14137614291_415cb839ef_b.jpgEdit-3155 by 89CAL, on Flickr

The best way to learn manual is to just do it. Your going to take bad photos but thats the good thing about memory cards, easily deleted. The canon's are good because you can switch to on screen view and play with settings there to make the picture look O.K.

• Like 1

Nice! Mine mysteriously had the Rear changed to S1 somewhere between Japan and here. :/

I had to change it back to S2 but could only find Black at the time. I may or may not get them colour matched oneday.

Went for a drive through the national park on Saturday and snapped a few photatoes in front of a rather relevant sign :P

I left the 'afterburners' on for added effect lol.

XK8NXVR.jpg
WnXMW0S.jpg
F9spsnW.jpg
aKpDacX.jpg
kFX9wQ6.jpg
AWXuL47.jpg

An arty panoramic shot

ho2IMSU.jpg

• Like 5

^^^ You suffer from the same problem as me.......good car but bad camera......also why is your wing tilted upwards so much?

Following the rules - I should not chat and post pictures only

so here goes...................

Missing my car......been a week :/

10564828_10154402221930099_261796288_n_z