SAU Community

Is It Your Mate Or Your Baby?

Kozeyekan

Mine is neither. Its a piece of steel which causes me more angst then any lump of metal should.

Someone have the number of Sims Metal Recylcers?

but urs is a fire breathing dragon.... or maybe its just Drew Barrymore the Firestarter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My R32s name is Kitten and its a girl because...

like a girl shes an attention seeker, turns heads. Goes hard and fast. could ride her all day if I had the chance, drains my wallet, theres always something wrong with her, can go from looking hot to getting dirty within 5 mins, and tends to drone alot.

:)

I'm a bit concerned about the responses because my cars a girl, and I'm a girl!!! Eeek.

Lil Blu is a girl because she is pretty, she is always pretty and even when she is not feeling well she is still looks nice!!

Way to pretty to be a boy car.

I'm a bit concerned about the responses because my cars a girl, and I'm a girl!!! Eeek.

Lil Blu is a girl because she is pretty, she is always pretty and even when she is not feeling well she is still looks nice!!

Way to pretty to be a boy car.

i woulda just sed its got no balls. period :happy:

My R33 GTR V-Spec is called “Victory” due to the fact that she is a Victory Spec GTR.

Victory has to be a girl because whenever I have the shits with something if I take her for a quick run then I feel heaps better, she costs me a fortune and my wife is jealous of her as I spend so much time with her to the point that Victory is referred to as the other woman.

Mine is neither. Its a piece of steel which causes me more angst then any lump of metal should.

hahaha. i second this.

mine used to be my baby, it will again one day, when it stops robbing me of money. lol

My R33 GTR V-Spec is called “Victory” due to the fact that she is a Victory Spec GTR.

Victory has to be a girl because whenever I have the shits with something if I take her for a quick run then I feel heaps better, she costs me a fortune and my wife is jealous of her as I spend so much time with her to the point that Victory is referred to as the other woman.

Have you considered that if you take the y out of victory you end up with Victor.

Maybe you should asses your cars name again. :(:(:):)

Yeah, mine is a dude. Because it has 2 steal like balls hanging off another long piece of steal... I call him Yoshi. I have a few reasons for that name. But the main one is because Yoshi from Mario Brs. eats everything and anthing. And so does my car...

Mine's the biggest bitch in the World making it a chick.

No way a male car could have as many dummy spits as mine so regularly but yet still be loved so much!!

I think she's a bit of a of an sprinter on steriods though. No chick I know could go as fast for such a short period of time. Being an R33, she's also a bit fat for her own good.

Loves having it given to her and enjoys a great spanking once in a while. Such a strip whore and dyno queen :D

She was also nicknames Stella many moons ago. Not by me though. I call her Ribena.

Have you considered that if you take the y out of victory you end up with Victor.

Maybe you should asses your cars name again. :/:/:mad::)

Victory will do me just fine, however my daughter shortens it to Vicky which is a real girls name just to stir me.

Mines a girl cos she's smooth and sexy. Her names Allegra cos in spanish, allegrar means exhilarate, and she sure does exhilarate.

the only problem is i'm a girl too so i guess that makes me a lesbian.

Now i'm not really sure how to tell my parents. :P

Mines a girl cos she's smooth and sexy. Her names Allegra cos in spanish, allegrar means exhilarate, and she sure does exhilarate.

the only problem is i'm a girl too so i guess that makes me a lesbian.

Now i'm not really sure how to tell my parents. :D

Don't tell them, bring a girl friend around and give her a good kissing so that youcan show them. :yes::O:O:rofl::rofl: