SAU Community

Late Nite Meet 20/7/02 12:30am

Boostzor

Well here it is.

Meet at city west at 12:30

Not expecting huge turnout cause some ppl do have stuff to do on sundays but what the hey:rolleyes:

Map will be up soon gotta run it first.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you guys are responsible.

Don't want to read about the cruise in the paper or see it on Today Tonight:)

Cheers

Today Tonight lol.

Rember everyone, if anyone claiming to be an amateur film crew approaches you and asks for burnouts or high speed runs, go straight to your car and drive very, very far away.

Hate those shows, I do.

2 Things i value most:

My health (smoking is good for you)

My car (have to have a bit of fun every now and then)

I dont plan to risk either of these and i hope you guys dont plan to either.

Remember you dont have to drive like a nutter to have fun.:P

I can't beleive people would fall for shit like that (camera crew crap). Why would you promote yourself as being some hardcore street nutter into high speed street drags, burnouts and the lot.

Sounds like a cheap and easy way to get some free ass raping to me. But then again, theyre the true australian moronic yobbo's who don't realise the consequences of things and end up inside for doing stupid things withing planning and thinking.

and they bring the rest of us down with 'em :P

Shaun

Originally posted by Gradenko

Today Tonight lol.  

Rember everyone, if anyone claiming to be an amateur film crew approaches you and asks for burnouts or high speed runs, go straight to your car and drive very, very far away.

Hate those shows, I do.

I filmed some white Hundai excel RICED UP @ scarbrough beach road...

a guy ask me "I want the copy of my car doing High speed" so I told him yeah you'll seeing it in a few weeks on TV" I am covering story for Today tonight LOL then we drove off...

I was on VT SS commodor.. I still got the tape LOL.

Cheers

Joe

ps. if come I'llbe with my mate's soarer so Smile when I come one tape your car :P

Ok sorted out the map but havent run it yet so i might make

a few changes here and there if the surfaces are bad or some unforseen roadwork etc. Should be very traffic free though :rolleyes:

Meet City West 12:30

Leave 12:45 on the dot.

Under bridge to market street onramp.

Down Freeway till left on Armadale road.

REGROUP (possibly at Atwell res which is off tapper "2nd right")

Down Armadale rd (single lane and bad surface so no funny business)

Left turn at lights onto Albany hwy

Albany Branches off right to Tonkin hwy.

Take Tonkin Hwy to Welshpool rd

Left into Welshpool for photos and regroup (will find good street)

Welshpool rd left into Leach hwy

Left into Albany hwy for late night Fast Eddys.

Disband from there.

Well nice and simple not much stuffing round and should be some good scenery. Try and bring cams if you have access to any.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Originally posted by Boostzor

Try and bring cams if you have access to any.

??? we gunna have a cam fight or something? :rolleyes:

fear the soarer's with their quad cams!!!

Shaun

Well i ran the map this week, looks pretty good to me:D

I will disclose the whelshpool street on sat but it is a very nice street indeed;)

Lets just hope for some good weather, long range report looks good so far.

Sorry guys count me OUT.....

Having a few more things done to the car next week so dont want to risk Farcking anything up...... I think i'll play it safe, if you have anything after next week i'm a definate inclusion.

Dan

Hmm doesnt look like im gonna have my badges by sat:(

What the point of driving if ppl cant tell its a TT R :lol:

I hope the lack of spoiler on the left side doesnt make it unstable but hey at least i can drive it.

My source tells me that there will be under cover cops...

yes... there are groups of cops trying to crack down on late night dragging or misuse of automotive vehicles....

Just heads up!

ps.Just dont kill your selves and LOOK OUT FOR WHITE SKYLINE OWNED BY BOOST! which got stolen quite a while ago... bastards! :(

cheers

Joe

Under cover or just some fools in an unmarked car?:lol:

Doesnt look too good any how due to the horrible weather.

I might go down if it stops raining at around 8pm and there is time for the roads to dry out a bit but if not i dont see the point at all:(

As always we are of course looking out for Boo5t but id hate to have to chase the dam thing around town while im on the phone to him trying to explain where we are heading at high speed:eek:

On second thought id love to track em down and beat the hell out of em :uh huh:

If its raining hard i might just dedicate the nite to drinkin instead but i guess ill take it slow to start so i can stop if it clears up and be nice and legal.:(

Hehe, true, true

boo5t was nice enough to give us his plates so we dont go being biased to some undeserving guy in a white 33.

Hmm lets hope that the weather is the same as it was tonight :confused: if so it should be a nice drive.

Oh yeah and i converted a Commonwhore goon 2nite. Looks lie he will never go back:lol: