SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner 05.09.2006

AzzurrA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have it at south bank at the hotel that has those huge beer things I think its called wharf side or something. the marter hospital end of south bank right at the good will bridge.

Dam skyline owners you’re all like that Richard dude on the Pizza hut add. Tight Asses!!

If I had my licence and you'd ask I would :huh:

i vote for Nandos (again) purely because its on the same road... if you were prepared to drive to Harry's, then its only an extra minute to get to Nandos...

i have to be out of there by 8pm (start work at 8:30), so i can't go trapsing all over the southside :huh:

i'm heading to bed now, will be up again at 4:30... will see what you guys say between now and then... it might be that you guys decide to go somewhere completely different, without me... in which case, that's cool, and have a good dinner :P

Yeh executive decision made by the people important enough to post in this thread :)

NANDO's @ NEWMARKET @ 7PM... :rofl:

Good that I actually read the whole thread ...

Might want to change the first post next time so we know whats going on ... will come out to Nando's for some chicken then I guess

Good that I actually read the whole thread ...

Might want to change the first post next time so we know whats going on ... will come out to Nando's for some chicken then I guess

The first post would have normally be changed, but seeing as I didn't write it and I'm not a mod in this area I couldn't change it :D

Was great to meet you Frank and to catch up with those who came along :P

I'll be more organised next week guys :)

I went past there at about 8:30pm on my way home from the city (Nikon Training) and thought i wish tuesday night dinner was at nando's then i see this...

You would not have seen me as i was in a company car anyways... I could not stop either as i was not driving sorry and of course i didnt know you guys were there...