SAU Community

My little rant concerning QLD girls...

Guest neoGT-25

Guest neoGT-25

Now, before i start i would like to say this dosent apply to all Qld girls, just the majorety, so no one please take offence. :rolleyes:

Why is it that unlike in Melbourne the girls arnt decent, have no liking in long term relationships and the extent of their relationships consist's of getting pregnant, drinking and going crusing?

Why arnt there any Melbourne girls and why do wog girls have such nice personaletys? take for instance my Ex g/f Emma... We dident go out for long because i was drunk at a party and dident know what i was doing and made a mistake which i told her about and tryed to appoligise but i lost her (serves me right)

but what i want to say is that shes the nicest girl ive ever know and she is one of my best Friends now, she came up here for a month on the Chrisy holidays and we spent ageis together and shes so sweet and understands me and everything... shes also Italian and thats a big +

but when i first moved up here last August and started my new school.... i could tell Queensland girls were different in my first week of school, they all cant take jokes (i dont mean dirty ones but just any) and they all have a different perception of fun than Melbourne chicks which sucks. Alot of you will be saying "your only young, dont worry about it yet!" but it dosent work like that for me :D i need the feeling of being needed/loved by a girl... they make me so happy and mean everthing to me and make life worth living but why does it all need to be like this :(

why cant i find any girls who are my age or a little bit older who like ACTUAL relationships and not just being naughty and ****ie?

is there anywhere i can find some Italian girls? they are always nice and especualy the Christian ones with morels... i just sound like a big ***** but i dont care anymore... i'm fed up with all this crap :( someone wanna import me a wog girl from Melbourne? complience is cheap and SEVS dosent even come into it :)

meh what can i do... bye all... thanks for putting up with my crap... need to vent my anger somewhere..

/end rant

bye all :(

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melb girls are ok, qld girls are ok, like anywhere it depends who u meet etc etc...

I agree about ethnic families, they are the best! So close and honest :( I went out with this italian chickie a while back, and she and her family were awsome, just amazing... we lost touch when she moved from melb to qld :( now im here im thinking of getting in touch with her :)

Originally posted by SmoothLine

I agree about ethnic families, they are the best! So close and honest :D:P

Yeah, real nice, close and honest, then you look at them the wrong way one day, then they want to kill you. And never forget it! And don't even talk to me about money deals, those tight arse, lying cheating bastards who in turn always like to look rich

and tell you how rich they are. Yeah great.

Look ppl. Lets not generalise, you have all made big generalisations here, as I just have. I live by the motto, All people start equal, then you treat them as they treat you. Eventually you will find yourself surrounded by people you are worth your time and effort. I have an Italian Auntie, Hungarian mate who I was best man for at his wedding last week, other good friends that are Greek and Italian. They are all great but I have other mates who are equally as good who are not 'ethnic'. I hate using that word. Not interested in people who seperate people according to their background.

For the record, from my experience I rate Melbourne No. 1 pickup destination. They are soooo easy down there. Its not even picking up down there, they pick you up. Probably because I was the only non 'ethnic' looking guy there and they NEEDED a change. HAHA Jokes.

Stop having a cry and get out there. There is a reason Melbourne/Sydney people are flocking to Queensland, and its not because of the money!

There that my rant for the year.

Got a half italian one here.

There are lots of skanky birds up here, but depends on the area as well. If you arent with mrs right, just shag heaps of birds in the meantime :P

PS. Youre looking in the wrong place for a girlfriend.

Well i was just about to start carrying on, then realised i got a melbourne chick....so i dun know.

They're all work mate, don't matter whether they're from brisbane, melbourne, TASMANIA or iraq, they're all gunna give ya the shits most of the time. Just be patient bud, something'll happen.

Originally posted by Birty

They're all work mate, don't matter whether they're from brisbane, melbourne,  TASMANIA or iraq, they're all gunna give ya the shits most of the time. Just be patient bud, something'll happen.

Perfectly said :D

Neo ur 16, just live the life of a normal 16yo and u will come across a ton of great girls...

However, DO NOT take slips advice... no matter how appealing it may seem, accidents do happen ;)

Oh my? I didn't realise that times were so tough Neo. I will say QLD is pretty pathetic on girls, but there has gotta be some good ones out there. I'm half Italian, half South African, so I classify myself as a "bitsza". Keep looking, but you'll never know, patience is a virtue.

Guest Boxhead

if your talking about surfers girls, or as i like to call them, cheap crack whores...

its because once they have stolen your vcr and dvd players to sell to cash converters to feed there habbit, they have no use for you...

Guest gracie180

well first I have to tell you that you are abviously meeting the wrong girls where ever you are cause alot of my friends are in long term relationships that started in school.

Look at me, I have been in the same relationship since I was 15, and we are still together. that makes it 3yrs and 10mths for me and my beloved.

And second if you want to go to melbourne and find a chick, and a car down there, then go Matthew. But just make up your mind!!!

:chairshot