SAU Community

Nissan Fast

My R32 GTST doesn't have a blue plate, just has a green compliance plate on the firewall and aussie VIN etched into strut tower..

My mate said sometimes they are inside the doors but the blue plate isnt there either and its usually on the firewall on skylines I see.

Please PM me if you have any ideas! Thanks.

My R32 GTST doesn't have a blue plate, just has a green compliance plate on the firewall and aussie VIN etched into strut tower..

My mate said sometimes they are inside the doors but the blue plate isnt there either and its usually on the firewall on skylines I see.

Please PM me if you have any ideas! Thanks.

Just sounds like your blue plate has been removed...

Has the engine bay ever been sprayed? maybe they removed it and didnt put it back...

could be dodgy, could be completely harmless

Could somebody look up 6U9000ECR33010565 for me? :)

Also where can I locate the Engine number on the engine? (Revs check) or is it also apart of the number I just said as I know that has more then just the vin number from japan.

afaik, the engine number can only be found from physically looking at the block - i'm yet to find any trace of it written into the fast program

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/Goo...33010565hj9.jpg

Edited by Goofy[HSK]

Hi Guys,

Need the part number for a R32 GTR speed sender.

Not sure if its the correct term though, as I am pretty sure I have seen people refer to it as a pinion gear.

Any help appreciated.

the bit that goes into the gearbox??

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/Goo.../gearboxmk8.jpg

can you circle which bit

Edited by Goofy[HSK]

' date='22 Sep 2006, 02:18 AM' post='2518390']

the bit that goes into the gearbox??

gearboxmk8.th.jpg

can you circle which bit

Thanks for the reply. I beleive I need everything EXCEPT the bit that goes inside the box i.e the geared piece.

Im putting a 33 box behind an RB20 and was told to take off the gear from the 32 GTR sender and toss it. Then take off the gear from the 33 GTST sender and attach it to the 32 GTR sender. Then insert the GTR sender with 33 gear attached into the box and speedo will be accurate. The reason is the 33 GTST is an elec sender as opposed to the RB20s mechanical sender. And the RB20s sender doesnt fit on the 33 box so cant use that.

Hope that made some sense and thanks in advance for any help.