SAU Community

Peter Brock Cruise 17th September.

Bass Junky

Drive was nice out to hanging rock, everyone was spread out a bit more.

Pity there was very little there and a $8 charge to get out of the picnic area once your in.

Anyways good to see a legend remembered with a big turn out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ppls.

Yeah, I had a good cruise up until people DISREPECTED Peter Brock by ripping skids on a public road right neat the heart of Holden, the Engine Plant.

Peter Brock was passionate about road safety and I was dissappointed to see that even 30 minutes into the cruise people were acting like d1ckheads. It only takes the BIG moment that people had on the Westgate bridge to realise that doing the sort of crap you were doing on public roads is plain stupid.

I was hoping that in respect of Peter Brock that this wouldn't happen but I was sadly mistaken.

I know it was any import drivers, and I'm not going to name name about who it was, but it did make me sad and angry on the day.

Anyway well done to those who kept their sh1t together and acted properly on public roads.

BASS OUT (So much sausage I can never look at a BBQ the same way again)

Get a life dickhead.
I love flutter, I was fluttering every import and VL I could get next to during the majority of that cruise.

IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT

Need I say anymore? :)

thank

you

Same goes for you rim. :P

Anyone spot the cop in the blue ford parked sideways near the normanby rd intersect on leaving?

Too bad the hot Porsche owner didnt as he gunned it pass all the imports/VLs.

Last seen the cop was hot on his heels :P

We saw the cop still parked there when us SAU guys left...thought he was just there to make sure no one was being a tard when leaving (which is fair enough) but he actually had the speed gun out on us....