SAU Community

WA Skyliners Photo Shoot Cruise...

Pva_Glue

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

Stick with original plan...9am south perth Maccas then off to mundarling...

cheers

Joe

Hey Joe where is Mundarling?...Is that where all your girlies live?????????. Convienient having them in their own suburb;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by R34

Hey Joe where is Mundarling?...Is that where all your girlies live?????????. Convienient having them in their own suburb;)

mundaring is about 15 mintutes up the great eastern highway from midland.

.....In the bush

Boostzor

yeah I was mate but I think our Kyles was giving me crap about giving Joe crap.

Hey Kyles 30kms in 15 minutes that's one hell of an average speed:eek: Hope Troy is driving on Sunday so I can keep up

Cheers

Originally posted by R34

Boostzor

yeah I was mate but I think our Kyles was giving me crap about giving Joe crap.

Hey Kyles 30kms in 15 minutes that's one hell of an average speed:eek:  Hope Troy is driving on Sunday so I can keep up

Cheers

i wasnt giving you crap

And yeah troys driving.... in the process of getting my learners .. again... :D

Originally posted by adam 32

joe, cant you comprmise on this?

you realise by making it a little later or meeting at 12 youre going to get alot more cars and therefore a better cruise?

I am really sorry that you and few ppl cant make in time...

but as R34 pointed out that if I change again other few ppl will not attand... so it is Loose/Loose situation.....

as I said call us at 12pm we will make another cruise to coast of the Perth... Norht mole/ South Mole....:D

sorry Adam.

and R34 no I dotn have my girlies lives there...no. but anything can happen...:D

Kyles thanks for backing me up... heheheh I'll back you up any time...(with Troy's permission) :)

Cheers

Joe

Guest Rhino

I dunno Troy I've seen her hit you when your right foot has taken over, I can't see that she'd be much worse than you :D

Looks like im the only sensible driver around here then without a leadfoot :lol:

Im gonna drag myself out there early but im not gonna be happy at that hour sunday morning :D

Maybe catch up with all the late boys n girls @ 12 as well

Originally posted by skyzerr33

Chris

with respect u haven't seen her drive lol

let her have a go in the R34 and i'll change my mind :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

can i drive your car chris????????????????????????????????????

Ill drive on the right side of the road and try not to hit any stationary objects.. or moving ones :D

And im really good at doing hand break turns around tinny little very tight corners with big rock bolders on the sides and trees.. ( troy doesnt know that hehe.. I had a bush bashing stanza when i was 15 or 16.)

and im not lead footed.. just because my driving instructor was always telling me to slow down because i was going to fast.. the speed signs where wrong! really!! and the guage was out too! really! im sure of it.. and i was only a few km over the limit.

Whats the point of driving a car like a granny when the cars got grunt and designed for going fast?????