SAU Community

WA Skyliners Photo Shoot Cruise...

Pva_Glue

You going Chris.

I was thinking of going for a while but don't wanna be the only old bas***d there !!

Gotta be up at wanners for 12 to see if wholigans GTR can hang together this time.

Ken

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyles

Maybe

Ken

How could I refuse an invite like that!

Should be there.

Troy

Has Rhino got a secret car ? The one he swore us to secrecy so many months ago?

Or is he bringing that 32GTR

Cheers

Originally posted by R34

Kyles

Maybe

Ken

How could I refuse an invite like that!

Should be there.

Troy

Has Rhino got a secret car ? The one he swore us to secrecy so many months ago?

Or is he bringing that 32GTR  

Cheers

Chris... do you have a screw loose??

Guest Rhino

Gee I dont know....hmm hard decision that.

I'll try and bring both, hows that Chris and Troy, I can compromise

That's a shame, I was looking forward to meeting this crazy redhead, er, I mean yourself and Kyles.

Saw rhino's car today, a good buy for the price and rather a bit better that some of the ones around town ( cept mine of course !! )hehheheh

Ken

do we have ANYBODY definitely going tomorrow or is everybody just gonna look out the window and decide then.

I will be there , but not for the whole time, and rhino's coming, R34 is as well, or I'll hit him with his Zimmer frame !! lol.

I assume pva glue is cos it's his party.

Who else ?????

Ken

Originally posted by gtrken

do we have ANYBODY definitely going tomorrow or is everybody just gonna look out the window and decide then.

I will be there , but not for the whole time, and rhino's coming, R34 is as well, or I'll hit him with his Zimmer frame !! lol.

I assume pva glue is cos it's his party.

Who else ?????

Ken

It's not my party... I am just stupid enough to organise another Cruise... for skyliners in Perth... AKA Cruise Nazi have to do some work...

besides who's ganna organise Cruies? eh?

cheers

Joe :)

Originally posted by skyzerr33

no troy is at work

and kyles is in her mums bad books then again so am i r well

I think ill just keep repeating in my head "moving out soon moving out soon moving out soon moving out soon"

Well have a great time tomorrow everyone! Sorry we couldnt come. but these things happen.

Enjoy!

Good cruise guys, need to work on the numbers though.

Easy to tell that I was the guy that didn't have a car, hence I am the first to post anything after the cruise...the rest of you will no doubt still be out driving.

Despite the fun during the cruise, the trip home was the best as our senior members played up a bit - they may have some incontinence issues, but I think i was the one who had pooper problems as R34 proved that his car an extremely close second to a GTR in terms of performance:uh-huh:

Oh well...they're both back at the retirement village now so the roads are safe again.

BTW - gtrken - thanks for giving me this permanent smile.

Cheers,

Mike.

Guest Rhino

Yeah good cruise. Especially the weather, cool but sunny.

Just like Micko I would also like to thank GtrKen for the Nismo speedo he whacked in for me yesterday, without it I wouldn't of known I was going 190kph :) , but then again it would've been pretty cool to have the stock speedo off the clock.

How about the next cruise we head down to the 'plex as I want to get a 1/4 time for the GTR.