SAU Community

THE NAME POLL IS BACK (SERIOUS NO FUNNY BUSNIESS)

Righto heres the deal. You wave till midnight April 30th to vote. Then the name with the most votes from both forums wins. This way everyone gets a chance to voice there opinion, hopefully get more people involved. So get in now have your say, no complaining when the name is finalised. Place your vote and make it count.

If it turn out to be a name you don't want i'm sorry but for things to work it has to be majority rules, yes i assume this will upset some people. The main thing is that we will have a club, a group of like minded people who share an interest in Skylines.

PS any posts not on topic will be deleted.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylines Australia for sure :wink:

Anguss, we are going to be our own Australian based club. We can still be called SDU if we want, because that name isn't registered in Australia.

But we will have our own website/forum which means there isn't any real advantage in using the name SDU. We might as well come up with a new one that we all agree on.

In that case you are right!

There never was going to be any benefits for you guys, not being under the SDU umbrella anyway.

Although it's going to be sad to see you guys away from the forums most of the time, it was great to have you guys there and it's really great that you have started a new!

It DOES take heaps of hard work but im sure you'll get through it, best of luck guys...

I agree with the Skylines Australia name by the way! :)