SAU Community

Newbie!

MAS_R33

Hey All,

While ive been a member a little while, Now that i am a very new R33 owner (4 hours and counting) :rofl: I thought id say hello.

Looks like ive upgraded from a VL and calaisturbo forum to an r33 and SAU !!!! :)

either way look forward to being part of SAU and will thank everyone in advance for answering my stupid questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Max

I might as well join in on this thread, Was looking at a stagea for a while, but ended up buying a gts4 from sydney with an rb25 conversion. First turbo car for me, so will probably ask stupid questions too but will try and keep them to a minimum :)

Edited by CeJay

G'day Max & Chris! Welcome aboard! I was going to post something like...

"Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome aboard SAU Airlines(Skylines...), Flight 30,31,32,33,34. This is not your Captain,and we expect your trip to be rapid,enthralling,eventful and fun. If you look out to your right rearview mirror,you'll see objects getting left behind. I'm not expecting any trouble on our journey,but always have your seatbelt fastened in case of any unexpected turbulence from authorities,rednecks or keyboard warriors. Our estimated cruising speed should not be bragged about,nor divulged for the same reasons as turbulence,however feel free to move around your cabin to enjoy your ride. At any time during ownership,please feel free to call on SAU with any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your trip,and thanks for boosting with SAU 'Lines..."

But then I considered that a bit corny and...oh,wait. Was that the voices in my head,or did I really tap that out?!? LOL!!!

G'day Max & Chris! Welcome aboard! I was going to post something like...

"Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome aboard SAU Airlines(Skylines...), Flight 30,31,32,33,34. This is not your Captain,and we expect your trip to be rapid,enthralling,eventful and fun. If you look out to your right rearview mirror,you'll see objects getting left behind. I'm not expecting any trouble on our journey,but always have your seatbelt fastened in case of any unexpected turbulence from authorities,rednecks or keyboard warriors. Our estimated cruising speed should not be bragged about,nor divulged for the same reasons as turbulence,however feel free to move around your cabin to enjoy your ride. At any time during ownership,please feel free to call on SAU with any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your trip,and thanks for boosting with SAU 'Lines..."

That is gold!

Hiya Mad Max and CJ newest members of the sau crew. It's all good in this forum.

Jayce - LMFAO at that. So on the mark.

Trident - cruising upto Oran today we lost sight of the 33's, I started to worry. :D

Then Nik told me not too as the 33's were just going ove the weigh station :nuke:

Arr they was just ridin' shotgun, keeping the trucks off the a$$ of those slow old unreliable 32's. It's also the best place to pick up all the spare parts that vibrated off the recycled tokyo taxi's. Only trouble is your windscreen gets covered in oil from all the leaks.

And thats the gratitude you show them................next time when you break down out of mobile coverage don't ask a 33 to help, they'll all be at the weighbridge having coffee!!

......A newbie aye!....Hand me the initiation paddle!.....

Just kidding....it's really more of a club then a paddle! :unsure:

Welcome to the marvelous sillynessness and occasional car talk. Make sure you come along to get togethers jsut like I'm starting to. Great people, great car and great times.....Cept' for the dust storms..... :P

PS Nice one Jayce!