• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

haha more like my track driving is so bad it will be broken after each event i enter :/ , rego is still coming , i've just got a few lil things to do yet :) (horn , steering boots , silencer (or stock 33 exhaust if it fits), center lap seatbelt and find some legal tyres for my 33 rims (oh i'm gunna love peeling them off ) :)

• 1 year later...

hmm i haven't updated this for a while , i can't believe i've had it so long and not got it rego'd :( it has a few new bits and pieces including the fk kit from konnect on here , modified steering knuckles , recaro drivers seat and other stuff i'm sure . it's been sitting for 6 months odd doing nothing though as i bought a laurel . this thread has re-ignighted my need to go finish it off though!!! , updates and pics soon!!!

post-20231-1272720624_thumb.jpg

post-20231-1272720737_thumb.jpg

post-20231-1272720777_thumb.jpg

Edited by toffy

• 4 months later...

ooh , and update for this old girl: i've bn saying it for years but while the c33 is of the road i'll be borrowing bits n pieces off that to get this thing rego'd finally! then it's getting cleaned up to be more of a show pony than drift pig , pending....

• 1 month later...

Umm , bit of a change in direction for this old girl.... won't be updated for a while but expect to see a big build up track only monster :P .... but i have another project that will have its own thread in about 5 min :laugh:

• 4 months later...

cancel that , after like 2 years of sitting about donating parts to the laurel as they broke , i've finally made a start on putting this old girl back together , i'm only getting the rb20 going so i can go get it engineered for brakes , 25 box and turbo :D oh and coilovers and wheels of some sort if need be . i'm gunna put some rego on it finally so i can drive it round and take the laurel off the road for a respray (and maaaaayyyybbee and engine swap pending finding a cheap 26/26 box) but that's another thread . so far i've put the rb26 injectors in and sat the defi guages where i want them :)

pic of engine bay as of tonight :

post-20231-0-36188100-1301139155_thumb.jpg

Uncomplied , easy fix in tas but i keep finding new toys (like the c33) , i get bored easy too :whistling: . the guards are 'flared' very slightly :ph34r: when it was lowered right down the rim was about 1mm off the guard downways and looked dead flush outways , nfi how it didn't scrape

pics:

All this stuff is the 'to be fitted' , some of it is already on :)

post-20231-0-73806200-1301904736_thumb.jpg

i bet those wheels at the end look familiar to the old skool 4d forum readers

post-20231-0-47020000-1301904734_thumb.jpg

turbo half fitted , it is actually on there now :P

post-20231-0-32997700-1301904732_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

since trading the lo-lo tonight , i have to redeem my stupidity by making this thing live and drive , rectum is in gear and asap stamped on finishing this old girl pronto :) , sooo i'ma gunna get off this pc and make a start! , expect updates around midnight if i don't freeze lol

• 1 month later...