SAU Community

Some Ceffy Parts Needed, Also Stuff For Sale

A31cefiro

hey guys, just need to get my car going, so am requesting some stuff, and putting other stuff up for sale!

WANTED TO BUY

- Stock Cefiro Rear bar

- This front bar/sideskirt combo (if anyone knows where i can buy one, or has one for sale)

post-29187-1159867398.jpg

- cefiro rear light center garnish (s2 center garnish, i have lights, but my center is just a painted piece of fibreglass)

- 5 stud conversion, can be cheapo dodge job or proper one

- Front Guards

STUFF FOR SALE/EOI

- URAS KIT (if i can get the other kit, few scrapes etc) $300

- Same kit as one pictured (i have sides and rear bar, has some damage, front bar is mangled) $200

post-29187-1159867637.jpg

- Cefiro Rollcage (7 point) $700

Edited by A31cefiro

hey mate, im located in Horsham VIC. i can post everything, but wont know costs until i go check them out. ill be selling both the kits if i can get a stock rear bar and the front/sides of the kit shown.

Phil

PS. will get some photos of the kits selling, the URAS kit is konnects old one (as seen in the members rides section :P )

Thanks for the info Phil.

Mate i am basically after front, sides and rear.... so once you find out a rough price on postage to Syd and pics of each skirt / bar your selling we can then go from there :P Maybe a mix of both kits.... see condition and $$$$

Will keep an eye out as am keen as i am respraying the car soon and on the hunt for some cheaps kit parts!!

Catch ya

Ando

Thanks for the info Phil.

Mate i am basically after front, sides and rear.... so once you find out a rough price on postage to Syd and pics of each skirt / bar your selling we can then go from there :D Maybe a mix of both kits.... see condition and $$$$

Will keep an eye out as am keen as i am respraying the car soon and on the hunt for some cheaps kit parts!!

P.S. if ur interested i can offer my stock rear bar...... is in decent condition... see pic (sorry only one i have...stupid hard drive FUBAR'ing)

Catch ya

Ando

Oi Ando... i'm driving up from melb to syd. I can bring the kit for you n save u a lil on shipping costs :P

Also keen on the kit off the yellow A31, as long as its a straight fit and I don't have to modify it to fit.

Yo Shan mate fo shizzle... bring Ceffie kit to Ando and beer/cash is yours :P Whateva your choice mohahahha

Well maybe we can work a deal with Phil and sort out which parts your keen for and what i am for...etc etc.... I take URAS you take yellow kit.... :D But i am also keen on the yellow kit lol, wait and see proper pics

When you coming up?

hey guys, the front bar from the yellow kit no longer exists, has ran into a mountain etc, and i did a '109' zip tie repair job, and then the mrs thought it was junk and turfed it :ermm: but the sides and rear exist, with some damage, and the full uras exists, with a few scrapes etc :D

Phil

EDIT, from that top pic, it looks like the front bar im after is a stocker with a lower lip added, can anyone confirm??

Edited by A31cefiro

When you coming up?

From the looks of it maybe monday or a lil later.

I'm not a 100% on the kit atm, coz we is gonna sell the ceffy soon to make room for an 2JZ twin turbo Aristo :ermm:

But yeah can bring kit parts up for ya. jaaa?

hey guys, the front bar from the yellow kit no longer exists, has ran into a mountain etc, and i did a '109' zip tie repair job, and then the mrs thought it was junk and turfed it :laugh: but the sides and rear exist, with some damage, and the full uras exists, with a few scrapes etc :)

Phil

EDIT, from that top pic, it looks like the front bar im after is a stocker with a lower lip added, can anyone confirm??

Phil, any chance dude you PM me a price for the yellow skirts and rear bar + URAS front bar....if you could pm me some photos so i can see how bad the scratches are on the front bar and damage to the yellow kit that would be tops.

Then i we agree on a price i can hopefully get Shan (funky) to pick em up jaa??? :)

Maybe Shan you can PM a price of payment that you feel is suffice for bringing em up. I can pick em up from yours as my misses lives nearish to you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...