SAU Community

Sau Act - Pizza Night

JaiJai

:devil: hehe well i am still in... i am waiting for the post at some early hour tomorrow morning from Amaru saying he got too drunk and couldnt make it out :wave:

At this rate its just going to be me and leech... ugh that would be painful :wave:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, but im going to have to bail tonight. i've been ill the past 2 days, so i wont be able to make it. have fun....
is it the giving up smoking sickness?? :wave: hope it doesnt last as long as mine :devil:

well i have no idea where this carpark is so i might just try for a normal spot..

or I dont suppose anyone's going down the parkway from tuggers who I can follow??

slither I think it would be fine since there's a few no shows.

Hey Shell,

Me and Cassi will be going down the parkway so we can meet you say at Kambah servo if you want and you can follow? Ill PM you my number and you can call if you want and we will suss something out.

And leigh.... well im already drunk but not bailing... as long as Zeffs has alcohol... mmmm alcohol

Slither: There was a couple of extra seats booked in case from memory, and a few people dropped out so I dont think it will be a problem... and if you do come say hi to the giant, keen to meet the guy who owns the red skyline parked in the driveway just around the corner from my house.

Edited by Amaru

Mick and I are still coming, and for those of you that know James & Jeremy who aren't on the forum, they're coming along too (at the moment :devil:)

EDIT - Hold on, Jai Jai if you organised it and you can't go, then you should probably tell someone what name the booking is under.....

Edited by Bluprint

In the spirit of Melbourne Cup;E and me are last minute scratchings-something rather nasty has come up(no 'rash again?' jokes,you lot!). Must be dealt with,or the resulting headaches if we don't stop this problem in it's tracks will be dire(as is,said problem just added an extra year to my GT-R's rebuild,if that tells you how serious it's gotten!)

In the spirit of Melbourne Cup;E and me are last minute scratchings-something rather nasty has come up(no 'rash again?' jokes,you lot!). Must be dealt with,or the resulting headaches if we don't stop this problem in it's tracks will be dire(as is,said problem just added an extra year to my GT-R's rebuild,if that tells you how serious it's gotten!)

hope you work it all out Jayce :laugh:

shit that was quick i thought i'd be the first on here lol (ps did u get the sms i just sent you!)

great night, great food (bloody massive snitzel LOL)

for those that don't know we have $85 in the kitty for the xmas bbq :sorcerer:

i better have my line back for the next event, skyline skyline skyline skyline merc.........skyline

edit: not a bad turnout aswell, food seemed ok, cept for veilside33's steak which was so undercooked i think it was still mooing.

Edited by Style32

Was great to get to spend an evening with such a great group of people.

Thanks guys.

P.S. I have not keeled over from the steak yet so food poisoning will hopefully not be an issue.

It was the worst steak I've ever eaten and will not be going back though.

Yeah was good to meet some SAU people. pizza was goood too :(

it was also gool to see 13 skylines in a row. When I got back to the cars thare was a dude taking photos.

I still think we need name tags. you might feel ghey but at least you get to remember who you are talking to.

Was a good night and to meet some of the newer ppl on here and some of those that have been in hiding, shell thanks for helping out with the bill, I still dont know how i ended up with the job of taking everyones money....

Cass and Shell (Shell cause she stole everyones money from dinner lol) let me know if you want some help with organising the Christmas Cruise.

Leigh what happen to you one minute you were there then poof gone?