SAU Community

Christmas Cruise

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICK! u are going.. and so is cassie damnit... il drive ur asses there if i have to :) nah u guys no i dont mind.. :laugh:

Of coarse im going loser i wouldnt organise otherwise!! Daaahh lol love ya hun :rofl:

Ok so 25th of Novemeber has been suggested, 2nd of Dec is out because of AutoSalon (sounds fair i think...) sooo how about the 25th of Nov? Good for everyone??

Ill be there...

Hopefully I wont get as savagely sunburnt as last year!

And mabye if theres another ice cream van there I can make Cassi almost vomit by regurgitating banana ice cream with nuts again!

Sounds like fun! :rofl:

PPLLLLEEAASSEEE spare me one cruise without the grose stuff lol! Grose someone else out pick on someone new man lol! :laugh::) you did get pretty burnt last year lol.

I'll bring alot of sunblock this year for those who want it (i went over kill and bought alot..)

Also because I told him I'd post a certain MIA sauer will be coming :huh:

Edited by skyline_babe5

bah the 25th of November is gay, it's a month away from christ mas, make it mid december!

otherwise we may as well call it the "towards the end of the yeat but not really anywhere near christmas cruise but we'll pretend it is anyway cause everyone is gay and wants to go in November cruise" and I'll be damned if I keep having to type that!

2/3rd December is Autosalon, and the next weekend is my birthday celebrations so im out both of those.

Nothing wrong with the end of November, its only 30 days Andrew sheesh :)

bah the 25th of November is gay, it's a month away from christ mas, make it mid december!

otherwise we may as well call it the "towards the end of the yeat but not really anywhere near christmas cruise but we'll pretend it is anyway cause everyone is gay and wants to go in November cruise" and I'll be damned if I keep having to type that!

Dont you start with me mr you'll come and you'll like it! :)

It was a suggestion lol any other options are welcome and then go from there, its up to you guys :laugh:

OOOOKKKK

:sorcerer: Have read through the whole thread to get any ideas you guys might of thrown up and this is what ive got..

Date: Saturday 9th December

Meet point: Museum

Cruise: Cotter for bbq, then to black mountain etc for some photos.

If that doesnt suit and theres more people for another date but for now i think thats what it is?

That way its not too close to christmas and hopefully not clashing with family plans ;)

Edited by skyline_babe5