SAU Community

Anyone Interested In "34gtsr" Front End

JayMei

I'Ve recently purchased the Master Piece front bar for my 32 GTST and the quality of the workmanship is second to none. The quality is well worth the money !

I also got a set of East Bear eyelids and again the quality and fit is awesome, definately worth the extra coin.

:D

i got few r34 gtr body parts!!! u don't need wait parts from jap.

front bumper 450

bonnet (very light, more light than stock r34 gtt's) 750

fender (more wide than r34 gtt's) 350 each

i am in brisbane, except these parts, i also can import any parts from jap for u.

if anyone want buy whole r34 gtr front end, i can give u discount, let me know asap, if no one want it, i will install to my own car.

cheers

Edited by SUGO

i got few r34 gtr body parts!!! u don't need wait parts from jap.

front bumper 450

bonnet (very light, more light than stock r34 gtt's) 750

fender (more wide than r34 gtt's) 350 each

i am in brisbane, except these parts, i also can import any parts from jap for u.

if anyone want buy whole r34 gtr front end, i can give u discount, let me know asap, if no one want it, i will install to my own car.

cheers

This is what I was going to do, unfortauntly, the gaurds, hinges and latch will not just bolt/meet up :(

• 4 weeks later...

Okay ppls.

Looks like my supplier direct from Japan has trouble OS because East Bear already sell through somebody in Aus.

So.... I'm just waiting on final pricing from PowerPlay and will advise.

I have another guy who wants the skirts and rear bar so there's two sets so far....

Mr G is you just want the skirts, tell me so I can add to the list. $1026 plus freight is what PowerPlay state on their website so it's not going to get any higher....

Let me know as soon as you can people so I can advise PP.

CHEERS

BASS OUT

Hey ppls.

Powerplay have come back with the pricing as follows.

Rear Bar = $1050

Skirts = $990

Front end with standard FRP bonnet (not aero) = $2700

All prices include GST and are landed in Australia in 4-5 weeks.

The parts are in stock in Japan.

Let me know ASAP

BASS OUT