SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Any particular reason u going jun kingy ? I was looking at a nitto stocker kit..... I know the jun head package is awesome so go without saying the stoker kit be just as good �

We run over 1200 engine HP and 8.52sec pass with a JUN Billet Crank and Rods with Custom CP 86mm Pistons, Head is all Top Shelf Tomei Valvetrain with Custom 295x11.5mm JUN Cams. Very reliable engine package plenty of proof it can handle anything :). Mark has got good numbers out of his Custom Nitto 3.2L approx. 1800HP full drag spec but. Both good kits.

so your goin for the jun setup kingy. that should go nicely. hey ben when are you off next. can drop those brembos off for you also.

I'll let you know when i'm home Jordan

I'm slowly starting to collect all my GTR parts if anyone knows where I can pick up a cheap RB26 either whole, block/head don't care. I'm gonna strip the engine and rebuild it anyways, a blow up engine would be perfect.

I'm slowly starting to collect all my GTR parts if anyone knows where I can pick up a cheap RB26 either whole, block/head don't care. I'm gonna strip the engine and rebuild it anyways, a blow up engine would be perfect.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RB26-Block-GT-R-Skyline-/221186483264?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337fbde440&_uhb=1

What do you reckon? If you're rebuilding anyway, could be worth a look :)

Problem solved just had to double check/confirm that RB26/30 will fit under R32 GTR Bonnet without hitting. Looks like it does with minimal mods, which is good as I have 2 x RB30 Blocks sitting in the shed :yes: just need a 26 Head.

I'm just slowly collecting parts for a build not planning on starting in the near future.

I went with JUN for a few reasons. Their quality is second to none and has been proven in the Earls 32. It is a full billet crank where as Tomie and HKS are forged and it came at a good price at the time. The other options i looked at were BC and Nitto. JUN 2.8 crank weighs 21.5kg and rated to 1000hp and 9000RPM. Im not too sure how the others weigh up.

My 34 is Alive again!! Take it off the stands tomorrow give it a wash and prepped up for a trip to Bris next week for a tune and E85 can't wait!! :)

I'm just slowly collecting parts for a build not planning on starting in the near future. I went with JUN for a few reasons. Their quality is second to none and has been proven in the Earls 32. It is a full billet crank where as Tomie and HKS are forged and it came at a good price at the time. The other options i looked at were BC and Nitto. JUN 2.8 crank weighs 21.5kg and rated to 1000hp and 9000RPM. Im not too sure how the others weigh up. My 34 is Alive again!! Take it off the stands tomorrow give it a wash and prepped up for a trip to Bris next week for a tune and E85 can't wait!! :)

Next week we have our sprints at Lakeside Park. Feel free to come by and watch :)

If all goes well i will be on the road wed arvo headed back home. Don't think there will be much spare time as we have to get back for work. Thanks anyway appreciate it.

Got the kit on the group buy here on SAU a also got a few other quotes and it was a fair bit cheaper than anywhere else.

farrrrking pizza hut car park at 4 ways will be the death of me. Which idiot decided to outline the car parks in big f*ck off slabs of concrete.. put a big dent in my front bar i missjudged how much space i had.. north coast customs should be able to pull it out. Just what i need when i'm trying to sell it. Ughh.