SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise (scc06)

Col-GTSX

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres the video ???

I have video, my brand new video editing machine turned up today (Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram and 600GB Hdd, 512mb dual head video card and Windows MCE) but with no dual 19" monitors :laugh:

So ill have video hopefully just after the weekend as I have a reginal trip to do this week and my laptop is not made for video editing...

So you will have to wait for my monitors to rock up...

Also Garry can you please thank you neighbour again for me and If you can PM me all his business details Ill post them up for him...

Cheers Col

No comment

edited by Mud

anyways thanks for the cruise i enjoyed it, bit short but i suppose its a bit hard to take 100+ cars too far.

sorry if bouncing my car off limiter sounds like a massive skid, if i offended anyone im sorry...

edited by Mud "You offended me"

whats in the past is in the past and it can stay there

edited by Mud "sounds good to me"

OK, ive had just about enough of the skids...

Its been stated and those whom did it can feel guilty...

Let get on with the good bit and leave the skid talk for now, there is nothing you can say to make it better or worse...

Facts are a couple of skylines (all makes) did some silly stuff and it made us look bad...

Now lets keep talking about the good bits... :laugh:

Oi whys there a pic of my ugly mug up there ? I didnt even bring my farking car :laugh:

Stupid oil on road...

By the way They called today and said they will repair it witch is good :P

But its going to take time for the parts to arive :kiss:

I couldn't beleive the chick with a car load of kids ( White little hatchback ) traveling at atleast 80k's flashing her lights at 40 odd Skylines trying to do a U Turn ! And the SMACKTARD in the Brown 4WD ( Landcruiser ? ) undertaking us on the dirt throwing up rocks and squeezing back in, I was praying someone would be able to stop him and sort him out, the wanker.

Also just so everyone knows...

The custom graphics that were raffled and won by Max007 were actually donated the morning of the event by a gold coast business who live next to a user of the forum...

So a huge thanks goes out to Koolas Graphics for their donation...

If you guys want some stickers done up then then give these guys a call:

Shane Arandale

Koolas Graphics

0404 466 399

He is located on the gold coast...

Oi whys there a pic of my ugly mug up there ? I didnt even bring my farking car :laugh:

Stupid oil on road...

By the way They called today and said they will repair it witch is good :P

But its going to take time for the parts to arive :kiss:

Bugger, I thought I pick-up a cheap wreck, and make my R33 really a TOP performer. Until then, I will be happy with what I have got.

Also just so everyone knows...

The custom graphics that were raffled and won by Max007 were actually donated the morning of the event by a gold coast business who live next to a user of the forum...

So a huge thanks goes out to Koolas Graphics for their donation...

If you guys want some stickers done up then then give these guys a call:

Shane Arandale

Koolas Graphics

0404 466 399

He is located on the gold coast...

Yer, well it is a great prize, I wonder if any of you have any pics of R33s with GRAPHICS???? or a web site dedicated to the car graphics artistry.

OK, ive had just about enough of the skids...

Its been stated and those whom did it can feel guilty...

Let get on with the good bit and leave the skid talk for now, there is nothing you can say to make it better or worse...

Facts are a couple of skylines (all makes) did some silly stuff and it made us look bad...

Now lets keep talking about the good bits... :laugh:

Col, I thought the MODERATORS were going edit this SHIT....it's over.

Max: Best bet is to experiment with ND4SPD underground, tons of graphics in there you can mix n match to your hearts content! Make sure u post pics when its done...wanna see what 1k worth of vinyl looks like :laugh:

Col, I thought the MODERATORS were going edit this SHIT....it's over.

Yeah I'm over it too...at the end of the day, if it weren't for the "few" skid guys turning up, we probably wouldn't have hit 107 cars now would we???!!!! :laugh:

Lets just continue this thread on a positive note and look on the bright side...it was SUNNY!!! :sorcerer:

well I had fun I think I got around to most of you and said Hi. I managed to fit all the shots on a cd so if you want a copy of the photos i collected please bring a cd along to tues night or pm me and we can make arrangements.

Ps. Shanef you have to see me before I can burn some of these cds