SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• 3 weeks later...

also keen, moving back to the coast after a long stint out west (if i get back before the warego goes completely under water).

real keen to meet some sunny coasters and go for a cruises :)

so the etta is the place to be? time? days? regular? lol?

lolz at gtr...... o and dunno if anyone has seen the c10 gtr rocken the coast yet *insert drull here* i almost crashed when i seen it.... was down along the kawana way driving by

anyone know of any jobs kicken around... need to get my ass into gear and do something lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Been a member for a while and never really posted on this thread. Always keen for a sunday cruise or gander.

Has anyone else been pulled over before all 4 wheels have left the driveway...I swear its a record. The authourative pressure is getting crazy

Look forward to meeting fellow sunny coasters for a drive....

were you out tonite..... out in force... i got pulled up by 5 diffrent cops going inbetween factorys for work in my skyline.... f**king grr always from start till middle of month then again at the end of the month got pritty annoying i can tell you..

soo in other news need to replace the clutch in my shoe box asap lol :\

* tumble*

Edited by red_screamer

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this white fake gtr again at the plaza carpark. He was driving past with the window down. Pimpin with his mate with his straight pipes and cai intercooler pinch.gif hahaha.

Said he had a nice fake gtr and his mate started laughing his ass off hahahahhaha. Poor fella.

He then redlined his beasty up to the traffic lights. What.....a......beast :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch that suck negg I guess you just proved a point to 180JDM haha.

Anyone see the smash yesterday on aerodrome road opposite hungry jacks at around 11:00?

I drove past and saw a hotted up red holden ute, an old early 90's white integra with chromies and cannon and a falcon. I dare say they were "hoons"pinch.gif

Looks like they were hooning along, the integra smacked into the falcon, and the ute smacked into the integra.