SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

the same dude will come past my work sliding if its ever wet... like this morning.

ahhhh what a f*&^%ed Saturday! went down to QR on saturday for a bit of a watch but before we could get there, the boys in blue were going to have something to say about it. travelling with a mate in my car and 4 in gooches 32, we were cruising down past the twin bps. merging car decides he will sit right next to us as his lane is running out, so gooch takes middle lane me in the left and give it a little squirt . pretty much after coming on boost i had to break for a truck doing about 60 :S while slowing down (blocked in) i notice the blue fatal 4 xr6turbo fanging up behind me in the middle lane lights on. waiting for him to pass i look over my shoulder to see the cop with his head out the window doing everything he could to make eye contact. he sceamed out follow me or us or something and took off after gooch. so anyway about 200m up the road, they pull me over while old mate was already getting spoken too, but here's where things got dodgy.

cop stick his head in and went though the usual any idea what speed, do i know the other driver (which i didnt untill that day) and then went on to tell me i was doing 120 in a 100 zone and that since gooch was in front of me at the time, they had got me and not him. i asked to have a look at the gun which showed up 120 and the cop proceeds to start writing me a ticket. meanwhile gooch has come over to me and said how they got him and not me for the 120. he asked to have a look at he gun and the guy showed him the same 120. still wondering if its worth taking to court, i don't even know if it was our 120 because he was so far back when he put his lights on. anyone had anything similar and won?

oh and to top it off fuel pump shit itself about 2kms from home X( DAMMIT.end

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Woot! Bout time, this place is dead.

Was on sutherland street in buderim for work.

Was inside a house and heard something loud drive past with a loud whine and thought to myself "I bet anything thats an RB". It sounded amazing, and as if it had a to4z/dogbox on it. Crazy whine comming from it.

Quickly went outside to sneak a peak, and out the corner of my eye spotted a WHITE R32 SKYLINE. Fairly sure it was a 4door.

If he's on here ;), sounded nice brother

• 2 weeks later...

indeedly, got someone hopefully buying my 31 on the weekend...

will either pass up td4.2 patrol or

another 31 coupe LOL... what to do :\ over losing my licence for small shit

last one ate a wall in malaney

Edited by red_screamer

for htose up that way - the club wants to meet up with you and see where you play. I'm looking for suggestions on where. cairncross? landsborough? montville?

looking to do a longish day criuse with the final point at ettamogah?

interested??

Hey Chris,

Yes, we are definitely interested. We went on a run last weekend and it was a perfect day apart from my turbo oil return splitting and coating tires in oil on the way down dulong. Everyone made it home unscathed luckily. Probably be going this weekend again. When were you thinking about heading up?

PHT33

I have an official date in mind but mid june is all I will say at this point. need your feedback on it though. I know that you can play in the hills at landsborogh and all up that way to montvile. I do know that there are a few other roads in there that are not major roads that are also fun.

the brissy guys will be in tow with me (10-20 of us) so we would like to see a good time :P

thoughts??

Yep, well i caught up with chris last weekend and did a bit of a scout run for everyone, and showed chris a few good driving roads up this way for the cruise. so he will be mapping out a cruise route soon if he hasnt already :) , everyone should get there caps on and attend this one, we been too slack of late. i will be attending if my car is up and running by then. hopefully. if not still might come in other car. So get along and support chris and sauqld and meet some fellow skyliners!

Cheers

Daz.

guys , route sorted. it drops off the side off a cliff in one spot :P but I reckon you will like it.

daz,

quite similar to what we did on sunday.

guys if you have UHF radios - bring them.