SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

I did use some timber planks at the old place, was ok for that driveway but not the new one. When I would go up being a gtr the front wheels would kick them out but by that time the lip was already raised so it didn't matter.

If i were to dyno bolt them down may as well make it a permanent thing with a metal plate...

you could just use some liquid nails to stick the timber there. or get some concrete and make a bit of a ramp. just leave a gap at the back or put a bit of pipe under it to allow water to flow past better.

you could just use some liquid nails to stick the timber there. or get some concrete and make a bit of a ramp. just leave a gap at the back or put a bit of pipe under it to allow water to flow past better.

This what I should do. The concrete thing. When the mancave gets done Ill get them to throw some mud out on the road too. The gradient is fine, its the transition thats irksome.

anyone get done on thursday nite.... my cressida... daily driver (stock) got defected lol... pritty homo bluddy transport department bit unlucky to :\

Lol oh noes.

...Bald tyres? Thats the only thing i can think of on stock daily's haha

i was driving past mooloolaba and got the note to go to the spit where they had the whole set up. they tried to get me for my battery in the boot but they got another dumb f*k over and eventually worked out it was sealed and allowed... and i was on my way... didn say anything bout my exposed pod (Y) lucky

yeah it was f**ked... i work down at the wharf now.... i had some mitsubishi 380 rims on it.... sits out the guard or close to... defect for increase in track and some bull shit... and yeah bald rear's too lol

copper was nice enough to not sticker it cuz i had to work... gahhh woulda drove the kunt home after they left hahaha

So is the etta a good meeting spot for everyone?? Time will depend on where the meeting spot is i guess! Hopefully they will announce it soon.... cant believe how late they are leaving it tbh...