SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris,

What roads have you come up with? The main ones along the top of the range are quite boring and on a weekend run will end up with most doing 40kph due to tourists dribbling along there. Very interested to see what roads you have found. :D

Cheers, Chris.

Edited by PHT33

DATE:

19th June 2011 (its a sunday!!)

WHERE TO MEET (sunny coast people)

BEERWAH HOTEL

53 BEERWAH PARADE

BEERWAH

11 AM FOR A 1130 LEAVE.

WHERE TO MEET (Brissy people)

BP CABOOLTURE - (TWIN BP's) NTH BOUND

BRUCE HWY

CABOOLTURE

1000 FOR A 1030 LEAVE

WHERE ARE WE GOING??

for a nice sedate cruise in the hills of the blackall ranges smile.gif

this will take in beerwah, peachchester , Bald Knob , Maleny , Balmoral Ridge , Montville and finally lunch at the palmwoods pub.

-

be there.

route is :

peachester rd- up range- right turn at bald knob rd -> end - left turn up to maleny - rt turn at montville rd break point at the look out and oward from there...

that is a teaser. I'll finish it on the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey people!

Theres a import meet this saturday night at 7:30 at the caloundra bus depo

ive heard there is gunna be alot of different cars there if anyones interested ,im going down in a grey ceffy , i think there going on a cruise at 9? not sure where? but yeah if ya board its somthing to do ....

window wont move at all, ive got to push/pull it by hand to get it to move

you could do some tests to see if its the regulator or the motor or relay or the switch ,if it sounds like the motor is working then your reg is probly stuffed but if no noise then pull your door trim off and

try direct power to the motor of the window (use a battery and 2 wires ) swap them from pos to neg for up and down etc ,if window goes up and down then your window reg motor is ok , if not then start with a new motor ....

if motor is ok id then move to the relay box they always stuff up ,i got a blown one the r/h/r door on my cefiro i found t hat was bugged cos i swapped it for the other side one and it worked but if you have r33 2 door you will need to get one off an other car cos it runs the other door too, if thats ok then try an other switch . Other wise an auto electrition could find the prob but will prob cos $75+ just to find the problem .