SAU Community

Skyzer has left the building

skyzerr33

I will be in NSW untill the 24th July

when i get back we'll get serious with setting up the club sides of things

all those who wish help please post here and also those who want an official club to be started also please post with want you want out of a skyline club in WA.

Thankyou.

Guest KILLER-T

Well i would like mail notification if there is a reply to a post i get them from SDU but not from here?:confused:

I'd be interested in an offical club setup in perth... The main thing i want out of a club would be to meet other people with skylines and see what they have done with their rides, so i can get some ideas...

I'm sorta new to the whole import, cruzin, club side of things, but i'll be willing to help...

Count me in fella's, whatever help is required....

MetBlue_GTST,

I'm guessing you have a blue R33??? Got any pics? I have only ever seen one other car the same blue as mine.. Is it the BN6 Deep Marine Blue with Pearl??

Cheers

Brett

Guest KILLER-T

Hey Brett long time since i have seen a post from you how are you i have seen you a few times around midland hows the car going:)

Wassup Adam,

Yeah good man, the car is running ok, just need to save for some more power....

What's happening with the beast??? Got the new pistons yet?

Bubs are both ok and growing fast? So what have you been driving whilst the 'line has been fixed?

:)

Brett

Guest KILLER-T

The car is being put back together this week should be picking it up on Monday and i think you know what i have to drive while the Skyline is off the road you dont have to rub it in:(

Hi Adam and Brett!

hey Brett I saw you, few days ago...

I almost Broke my driver side window trying to wave!!! LOL (window was closed *cold night*)

I opened up to wave but you were already passed and gone, but catched glimps of you waving back... heheh...

good to see.

ps.Adam I am wating for you return soon!

Cheers

Joe

Adam,

Good to here she will be back on the road soon... Sorry about the dig, couldn't help myself... :(

Joe,

Yeah dude I saw you on Sunday. I was heading home for working at the pub.. I did see you wave. Wasn't sure who it was but the SDU sticker meant I had to wave..

Ryan,

Yeah still working there, now in the restaurant. All weekend every weekend.....

Brett