+++white Face Dials @ Bezels+++ Get In Now

kezza

logo.gif

THIS OFFER IS FROM THE 8TH\11\06 TO THE 8TH\12\06

PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS

ONE SET OF WHITE FACE DIALS TO YOUR DOOR : $120

ONE SET OF BRUSHED BEZELS TO YOUR DOOR : $90

ONE SET OF DIALS + ONE SET OF BRUSHED BEZELS : $150

WHITE FACE DIALS FOR ALL R32 GTS, R32 GTS-T,R32 GTR,R32 GT4, R33 GTS, R33GTS-T,R33GTR, STAGER WAGONS

CAN ALSO GET LED LIGHTING KITS FOR YOUR CARS AS WELL!

FOR R32s AND R33s THE DASH USES T10 LEDS! IM UNSURE OF THE R34 THO!

ONE LED DASH KIT HAS GOT 4 HI POWERED LEDS IN TOTAL. USING THE NEW TYPE OF WIDE ANGLE LEDs PRICES ARE AROUND $80 TO $90 FOR THE FULL SET!

SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT GLOBES YOU HAVE B4 ORDERING!

R33type1.jpg]

150-2.jpg

32gtr-b.jpg

BRUSHED BEZELS WITH CHROME RINGS!

R32-PR-HMb.jpg

WGNC34-PR-HMb.jpg

NEW TO THE LINE UP IS THE MET FINISH DIALS! THEY ARE AVALIBLE IN RED OR BLUE!

THEY ARE TRICK!

THIS COSTS AN EXTRA $50 FOR THE MET FINISH

MORE INFO ON THE METALIC FINISH DIALS , THEY HAVE TRANSLUCENT LINES AND NUMBERS SO THE NUMBERS ECT WILL LIGHT UP WHAT EVER COLOUR BLOBES OR LEDS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CLUSTER.

top.jpg

TO FIT DIALS:http://www.cyberstork.com/cgi-bin/howto.cgi?sel=cut

OK, TO ORDER YOU WHITE FACE DIALS OR BEZELS FOLLOW THE STEPS:

1. PM ME WITH ALL DETAILS... WHAT YOU WISH TO GET . ie WHITE FACE DIALS WITH RED NUMBERS, OR BLUE NUMBERS! IF YOU WANT BEZELS, OR GO FULL ON WITH THE NEW MET FINISH DIALS!

2. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EXACT THE YEAR MAKE MOD, AUTO MAN TRANS,ALSO YOUR FULL HOME POSTAL ADDRESS.

3. I WILL SEND YOU MY BANK DETAILS, ONCE YOU HAVE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS. DEPOSIT THE TOTAL AMOUNT AND BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR USER NAME AS A DETAIL ON TRANSFEER. IF YOU DONT, I WILL NOT BE CHASING UP LIKE LAST TIME.... YOU WILL MISS OUT!

4. ONCE I HAVE CONFERMED AMOUNT HAS HIT MY ACCOUNT, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. AND AT THE END OF THE MONTH THE ORDER WILL BE PLACED, AND MAX 3 WEEKS YOU WILL HAVE THEM AT YOUR DOOR! :sorcerer:

5. ONCE YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ITEM\S PLEASE LEAVE ME A TENDER RATING!

SOUNDS EASY,.....IT IS!

i will add a how to install again, seeing some people cant read the first post and follow that link... Listed above!

READ THIS B4 YOU STAR HACKING AWAY AT THEM LIKE A MAD MAN!!!http://www.cyberstork.com/cgi-bin/howto.cgi?sel=cut2

Edited by kezza

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what i want hehe the nice new style dials in "RED" with the brushed alloy bezels for a Stagea thanks Kezza

I will PM you tomorrow when i get home from work with all the details you will need.

Cheers Simon

Edited by FLYSLY

Gday mate,

Just 2 questions,

1. How much would a LED lighting kit cost for an R32 GTS? (i am going to replace bulbs in my dash with LED's anyway since a few have gone lol), and do you have any pictures of what the finished product would look like? (website url is fine)

2. The "Street Custom" dials, whats that little electronic display on the right for? :whistling:, or is the picture shown just for a different car?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sean'O

Edited by Sean'O

Hi Mate - well you know I've already got the bezel and chrome rings - so I just need the white dial faces with blue numbers and a set of the LEDs in blue too. Mine is a series 1 Stagea RSFour V automatic.

Cheers buddy - let me know the total including postage to the UK and I'll get the money to you early - I remember it seemed to take a while to transfer last time. Thanks again mate! :P

John

What colour do these light up at night these arent EL gauges are they, just white face with numbers lighting up the same as usual

interested in a set of blue numbers one if they are wat im thinkin

Edited by BLACK WARRIOR

kez, do we still have to cut them out? or can you get them pre cut?

Also, do you have the bezel for sII r33 gtst? the reason I ask, is because the area where the bezel would sit isn't flat, it's contoured, unlike the sI or r32.

Also, with the metallic one - I don't understand. Is it just like the other white faced one? or does it include the bezel too? what colour does the metallic one light up?

Cheers

You know what i want hehe the nice new style dials in "RED" with the brushed alloy bezels for a Stagea thanks Kezza

I will PM you tomorrow when i get home from work with all the details you will need.

Cheers Simon

NOT A PROBLEM DUDE.

Gday mate,

Just 2 questions,

1. How much would a LED lighting kit cost for an R32 GTS? (i am going to replace bulbs in my dash with LED's anyway since a few have gone lol), and do you have any pictures of what the finished product would look like? (website url is fine)

THE PRICE ILL CHECK ON! TIS IS THE URL FOR THE LED LIGHTING!

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&am.../language_tools

2. The "Street Custom" dials, whats that little electronic display on the right for? :), or is the picture shown just for a different car?

THE DIALS IN THE COSTOM PIC WITH THE MET FINISH IS ANOTHER TYPE OF CAR.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sean'O

Hi Mate - well you know I've already got the bezel and chrome rings - so I just need the white dial faces with blue numbers and a set of the LEDs in blue too. Mine is a series 1 Stagea RSFour V automatic.

Cheers buddy - let me know the total including postage to the UK and I'll get the money to you early - I remember it seemed to take a while to transfer last time. Thanks again mate! >_<

THANKS JOHN, PM ME WITH ALL THE DETAILS BUD!John

Burshed bezels with chrome rings for MET finish dials aswell? Im very keen for a set of these in blue. Are you able to get any pictures of them actually on so we can see illumination?

PICS IN THIS URL, http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&am.../language_tools

What are these LED lighting kits?

THEY ARE A KIT THAT HAS I THINK 3 SETS IF PAIR LEDS THAT YOU SWAP YOU OLD GLOBES OVER TO GIVE A CLEAN CRISP LIGHT! GETTING PRICINGS ON LED KITS.

PM sent

GOOD WORK MATE

any for a31 cefiro?

I COULDNT SEE ANY, BUT ILL HAVE ANOTHER LOOK MATE

Any chance of getting "BRUSHED BEZELS WITH CHROME RINGS!" for a

98 R34 GT-T? Any if yes what sort of cost.

YES, FOR SURE... PM ME DREW.

Drew.

What colour do these light up at night these arent EL gauges are they, just white face with numbers lighting up the same as usual

WITH NORMAL GLOBES ON WITH FACE BLUE NUMBERS IT WILL LIGHT UP A BLUE AT NIGHT... BUT WITH THE LEDS IT WOULD BE MORE A BRIGHT CLEAN BLUE. PM ME WITH ALL THE CAR DETAILS AND WHAT YOU WANT.

interested in a set of blue numbers one if they are wat im thinkin

Can we get pics of the brushed bezels on a R33 SII manual. Im sure someone from your last groupbuy would have some.

BEST I CAN DO FOR A PIC AT THIS TIME... I DID TAKE A PIC OF MY MATES S2 R33 FOR THE LAST GB OF THE DIALS LIT UP AT NIGHT!

Im interested in bezels depending on pics.

cheers

Evil

make that three for the ceffie question.

WILL MAKE SURE ON THE CEFFIE MATE

kez, do we still have to cut them out? or can you get them pre cut?

THEY DONT COME RE CUT, BUT ITS EASY AS BUD, I THINK IF YOU PAY MORE YOU CAN GET THEM PRE DONE! AS FOR THE BEZELS, YES YOU CAN GET THEM FOR THE S2 R33. PLACE AN ORDER VIAL PM.

Also, do you have the bezel for sII r33 gtst? the reason I ask, is because the area where the bezel would sit isn't flat, it's contoured, unlike the sI or r32.

Also, with the metallic one - I don't understand. Is it just like the other white faced one? or does it include the bezel too? what colour does the metallic one light up?

THE SURFACE OF THE DIAL ISNT JUST A FLAT COLOUR, ITS LIKE A METALIC BLUE OR METALIC RED.. ITS GOT A SHINE TO IT!

Cheers

same as above - I want to see the surround for a series 2 R33, and pics of them lit if possible!

cheers!~~

AS ABOVE, YES YOU CAN GET THE BEZELS FOR THE S2 R33... NO PICS SORRY. COULDNT SEE ANY. TOO HARD FOR THE SITE TO HAVE EVEY SINGLE PIC FOR EVERY SINGLE CAR.

PM ME WITH YOUR ORDER.