SAU Community

R34 Skyline Gt-t

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretender : Thanks buddy, i try to keep it that way.

Black_Widow34 : They're incredibly bright too excellent for foggy conditions i've found.

u lucky bugger i wish i had em on mine not that it gets foggy here often but still looks cool and be handy sometimes... and yeah very nice car btw... what you done to it so far???

while on the subject of fog lights in gtts, i really dont like them in mine soif anyone has the same aero kit and same color as mine and wants to swap there a bumper with out lights with mine let me know.

post-1416-1163740241.jpg

Ok folks..

Yesterday I went out to check out a r-34 which was in about a 3.5 rating condition.. Had the minor scratches here and there, dash board wasnt upto top notch, had a odd stock front bar its colour didnt match the car etc.. but one thing i noticed when i had a look under the car and which bugged me the most, there were TWO PINK markers under the car, on the LEFT and RIGHT rear wheel thingys (dont know the parts name :( ) As far as i know, only wreckers use these markers to identify the parts, for which car etc.. Now im thinking this car had previously been in a accident or are these markers normal? Do every Skyline have them, if so, what are they?

I've just sketched up something to identify where these PINK markers were.. The car in the image is not a Skyline by the way.. Any helpful posts would be really appreciated.

magnum-srt8-undercar.jpg

Edited by pretender-

hmm don't think mine does (from memory),, but i think my bolts have yellow marks on them in some places (but i think thats just a factory thing, as a check that they tightened the bolts )

is it a hand drawn mark? or like a sticker or something?