SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Front strut brace for R32 GTR (stock or Cusco style with the bolts on the ends so you can remove / swing the bar out of the way without having to take it off the strut tops)

Looking for a stockish GTR32. Have $13k, and looking for something with a strong healthy engine, can have cosmetic blemishes here and there (to be expected for this price.)

Have cash pretty much straight away, if you or any of your friends are looking to sell, PM me or text me and see what we can do.

Cheers Josh

Looking for a stockish GTR32. Have $13k, and looking for something with a strong healthy engine, can have cosmetic blemishes here and there (to be expected for this price.)

Have cash pretty much straight away, if you or any of your friends are looking to sell, PM me or text me and see what we can do.

Cheers Josh

Cheers Josh

funny you mentioned that was just having a look in ICI and found this

img_0832.jpg<<<Click