SAU Community

Mt Gravatt Hand Car Wash

Einstein

felt good being washed next to a porsche cayman S :)

Andrew: better yet, tell ur boss to pay for ur fuel for SCC coz u'll be working to get more business! :laugh:

Yeah unfortunately that excuse didnt work...and that cayman S was the best car i've ever driven. Made the car wash look good too...Sexy porsche next to a Sexy '34

Edited by schultzr33

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I'll introduce myself also. I work at hand car wash with schultz and we offer great service and even better for SAU members :P. @ bobjones: when you say we buff and remove the paint... you don't have any idea what your talking about, the wax we use with a worx wash is applied in the soap sud washing process... there's no buffing whatsoever.

Anyone that would like more attention paid to smaller detail are recommended to drop in on monday or tuesday as we are not busy on these days.

So its not even a proper "wax", its merely an additive to the washing process...

My aplogies, I thought this place was similar to the shopping centre "buff" places that fubar your paint with their "hand" polishing.

I HAVE now visited the premises and they do a very good job at cleaning and FAR better than your shopping centre mobs.

Oh and for the record, I do know what I am talking about...

So if you want a good wash then this place IMHO does a great job and for a reasonable price. Unsure about the full detail, but as you can tell I think I know how to do that...

Edited by Bobjones

I've been like three times now, and you do have to be careful not to go on seriously busy days, as they seem to have a lot of new blood on to handle the rush. Being new blood they lack certain skills, like maintaining the fog free shine on the insides of my windows.

Basically, the hordes of kids they have on rush days borked my anti-fogger you usually get from the car wash, and i had fog troubles saturday night when it was all rainy and stuff. I had to drift with my window open and that's distracting having wind coming at you sideways =P

So its not even a proper "wax", its merely an additive to the washing process...

My aplogies, I thought this place was similar to the shopping centre "buff" places that fubar your paint with their "hand" polishing.

I HAVE now visited the premises and they do a very good job at cleaning and FAR better than your shopping centre mobs.

Oh and for the record, I do know what I am talking about...

So if you want a good wash then this place IMHO does a great job and for a reasonable price. Unsure about the full detail, but as you can tell I think I know how to do that...

If I stated u didnt know what u were talking about I do aplogise...sometimes u get kids talking shit up as if they know everything and everybody else knows nothing...when did u come in...I cant remember washing any other skylines, apart from the usuals

- Andrew

WAshed my car there last Friday :) they did such a good Job, so good that when i can over to my Friends house he like :happy: "wow!" and then we went back to wash his car "laugh: They really do take care of every little detail and everyone there is really Friendly.

They also make one mean coffee, Was talking to the owners and they said they wanted to hook SAU up with sum discounts :pirate:

I'm Deffinatly Taking my car back again.

I went back again today and they did a excellent job this time got all the little details that makes it worth it, it just makes sense to use a water conscious company these days.

• 2 weeks later...
If I stated u didnt know what u were talking about I do aplogise...sometimes u get kids talking shit up as if they know everything and everybody else knows nothing...when did u come in...I cant remember washing any other skylines, apart from the usuals

- Andrew

No worries at all. I actually merely went with a mate for a coffee while he had his car washed. Company SS commonwhore, VE in silver. So you won't remember it...Lucky your close to the driving range though...

I will add that I am not a fan of the addtive waxes to washes, but thats my opinion.

Seems whenever I drive by your busy so thats a good sign. Especially considering there will be more popping up soon (atleast people realise than the BP/Mobile brush places suck), which is where the commonwhore belongs...(it is better than the VZ...but meh...)

Cheers

Neill

Edited by Bobjones

I just noticed today, that there is a "Car wash cafe" being built atm on Gympie Rd at Kedron where the old Pizza Hut used to be...

Just thought Id let everyone know, as there building a full cafe with cake and food...

Maby a Tuesday Night dinner venue one night...?

i think i'll have to give this place a try

can someone post up or pm me the actual address please

or you could read the thread as it's been mentioned several times?

west side of logan road, in between creek road and broadwater road

it's a huge yellow (orange?) building on an entirely cemented lot with staff in blue tee shirts and a cafe to one side

good luck finding it =P

must say ive been quoted a total different price.. 150 bucks to wash , chamy , vaccum inside and wax shine ....

Other then that i had the car booked in after new years they where closed.. some mobs wouldnt bother calling up to re-do the appointment these guys are great called up aske when i want it done and even offered me 10 bucks off the price when i go in next time .. Customer service wise they are excellent

anyone who cant spend the time cleaning there own car and wants to pay someone else to do it shouldnt own a car in the first place.

shows pure laziness in maintaining your own car. Cleaning it would be the most simple and cost effective thing there is for any maintaince of a car.

seriously, 3-5 or 7hours cleanin the car wont hurt and atleast you know every aspect of the car thats been cleaned top to bottom.

wouldnt trust half the chemicals car details uses these days. pretty easy to go out an buy a couple of bottles of all the mcguires products and then use them on your own car, then refill them with all the cheap products.