SAU Community

Group purchase - 4x100rms Response AMP

RGS

Guys,

Im looking at buying a half decent 4ch AMP to run just the cabin speakers but like many I'm on a budget.

After much research (read - annoying others on the forums) I have decided that the Jaycar Response is fairly good value at $449 however if we can organise to buy FOUR of these at once we can get them for $359 each (SAVE $90 EACH). They seem to have pretty good reviews and comes with a 12 MONTH WARRANTY for peace of mind!

Check the link to the Amp's stats at

Link - Jaycar's Response 4ch AMP Stats

If your in Melbourne and want to organise to get one PM me. We can organise a time to meet up of something along those lines to pick them up.:P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate thats an awesone deal that they offer. I know that Al and I are keen - you might be interested in getting a quote from them if we were to get three at once.

By the looks of it you can only order on line - there are no contact numbers to discuss issues with them or anything. Have you got stuff from them before? Certainly a very good price!

Gents $333 each is the deal to our door (inc freight) - I hope that Mr Cluk isn't in fact from Advance Audio & Electrical posting as newbie for the sale - oh well I think its a great deal none the less.

See email response details from James at Advance Audio & Electrical online below:

"Advance Audio & Electrical"

To :

RGS

Subject :

Re: Purchase Question - Response 4ch 100Watt RMS AMP

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:04:14 +1000

Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Printer Friendly Version

Hey RGS,

If you were to purchase 4 of these amps then you could have them for $325

each + $8 postage per amplifier. That's $333 per amplifier delivered to your

door by a courier within 4 days of payment and each amplifier carries a 1

year manufacturers warranty and Advance AE will cover any shipping costs

relating to the warranty.

Advance is based in QLD so pickup is not an option, sorry. What do you think

about this? These amps are currently in stock and ready to be dispatched.

Regards

James

Visit Advance Audio & Electrical online!

www.advanceae.com.au

Make sure it is the 4x100wrms

not

4ch 100wrms total (4x25wrms)

I am still interested!

Originally posted by RGS

Gents $333 each is the deal to our door (inc freight) - I hope that Mr Cluk isn't in fact from Advance Audio & Electrical posting as newbie for the sale - oh well I think its a great deal none the less.

See email response details from James at Advance Audio & Electrical online below:

"Advance Audio & Electrical"  

To :    

RGS    

Subject :    

Re: Purchase Question - Response 4ch 100Watt RMS AMP  

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:04:14 +1000  

Reply  Reply All  Forward    Delete  Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can   Printer Friendly Version  

Hey RGS,

If you were to purchase 4 of these amps then you could have them for $325

each + $8 postage per amplifier. That's $333 per amplifier delivered to your

door by a courier within 4 days of payment and each amplifier carries a 1

year manufacturers warranty and Advance AE will cover any shipping costs

relating to the warranty.

Advance is based in QLD so pickup is not an option, sorry. What do you think

about this? These amps are currently in stock and ready to be dispatched.

Regards

James

Visit Advance Audio & Electrical online!

www.advanceae.com.au

Originally posted by nizmokid

Iam interested in a amp! I was looking to buy one also. Is that jaycars best amp ??? pm me for details please! will I be able to run a 12 sub and  a pair of JL splits on this amp with no problems?:P:D;)

Should do it easily. Use 2 channels to run splits and 2 channels, in bridged mode, to run 12".

Hay, looks like we have 4, or more, people interested NOW! :uh-huh: :D

RGS keep us informed.

Alan

dudes, what do you think; im going to run a sub off two channels off this response amp and use the other two channels to run my front speakers, pioneer 6" 3-way 220w (60wrms), seeing as i will be sending 100wrms to these speakers, do you fellas think i will blow them??? if so then i will just have to buy another sub, :P also do you reckon i will need a cap or another battery to run the amp??? discisions discisions.....

OK lads this is the deal

We have confirmed

Skatin

Al

Nizmokid

RGS

I was thinking the best way would be to tfr each amount to my account and then I'll order the amps through Advance Audio & Electrical @ $341 each (inc postage & Insurance). I will try and organise four receipts with our names on them for warranty purposes etc.

I will receive the amps at work during the week and we can organise to meet to hand them out! After that the fun bit comes!!! Hooking them up :P

Any ideas PM me - Otherwise I will PM each of you in the next 24hrs to place orders get details etc. I will only order the AMP's upon receipt of all monies (sorry havebeen burnt before) To check that Im an honest bloke check my Ebay rating at

RGS's Ebay Feedback Rating - type username clwaters