SAU Community

To4z, Rb26 In A Ceffy.

wolfwood

hey all i have a ceffy thats rb26 powered and i want to do a single turbo conversion with a t04z. i have the turbo and i want to get a hight mount manafold but cant really find anything,

anyone care to help me out?

also was wondering if anyone would know if i would have clearence problems cuz i dont think that there is as much room in between the motor and the bonnet as there is in a r32.

um help plz

ta ben

wtf is a git? i dont understand this language...

still he should be fine i have lots of pics of my turbo which show how high the turbo sits, plus its also higher due to the 3L block sitting an inch higher, and my custom bonnet has less room than the stock ones due to the design and vents etc...

im sure kyle could make up a custom high mount for rb26

ben...

yeah i got one of those shit products, only making 416 kw from it so it must be shit, with rb26 t04z.

the turbo sits really close to the rocker cover, had to modify the wastegate flange as it was facing the wrong way but.

it will fit. as they came with rb's anyway. a generic highmount will fit.

the x-force one is pretty good. it sits the turbo further back so theres more room for intake stuffs and clearance of the power steering resovior.

dump pipe is abit of a chalenge. but not that hard.

hahahahah i got the same manifold aswell. still hasnt craked and doesnt look like it is going to any time soon lol.

hmm looks like im going to have to turn the boost up.

oh. ps.. when you got yours deliverd did it say "sample diesel pipes" on the invoice to avoid tax lol.

hahahahah i got the same manifold aswell. still hasnt craked and doesnt look like it is going to any time soon lol.

hmm looks like im going to have to turn the boost up.

oh. ps.. when you got yours deliverd did it say "sample diesel pipes" on the invoice to avoid tax lol.

nah nothing like that, are you running the same gear from your dr30? what power are you getting with the manifold and t04z,