SAU Community

Photo's From Autosalon Sydney?

Ill just start by saying that every time i see pics of a z tune it looks better.

Get an immediate horn straight out.

I dont mind the girlie ones...

The little blondie in the black dress looks up for it, the one on the chopper looks like a bikie chik, The one on the left of the 4 pervin or whatever looks good, the 2 from the body shop or whatever touchin tongues look like dirtbags, i think they went home together after the show.

How did you get them to look at you for most of your shots, when i take em at autosalon, they always seem to be looking the other way or away from me haahahahah.

can someone please tell me why people pay good money to put trashcan lids on their cars instead of real wheels? If the hottest cars in the world have dish, what makes people think having no dish will be better? I must be getting old because I have no interest in cars that dont do anything anymore.And yes I have owned a 55 chevy,a 56 and two 57`s.Dont get me wrong,I appreciate the work involved but 20kilo`s of extra fibre glass and leather not to mention sound systems that would equal the anchor of the QE2 dont make cars faster or appealing.Just raving I know.To each his own I suppose. :(

not necessarily faster, but to some more appealing... thats what autosalon is about... its not about having a basically stripped interior or stock with dish rims.... alot of the cars that never get driven there i hate, i dont find the point. for all the money ive put into mine im happy that it gets driven... when its on the track ill empty some weight but on the street it wouldnt bother me if i did a 14 coz i just drive normal...

ben...

I struggle to understand the autosalon. all that money and effort just to show off. I admit there are some nice cars though there is no point unless there driven. i don't understand art either so maybe there's something in that.

I found the tyres on the WRX's to be interesting. They have colours on the walls. Are they simply stickers they have stuck on or do they buy the tyres like that?

does anyone know who owns the blue r32 gtr with the canards and splitter on the front???? if you do can you get him/her to PM me or send there contact details, that would be fantastic. I was looking at making one myself, but now that some one has made one i'll see if i can buy one off them..

thanks

Jetman

lol alot of little girls modelling this year, just not right lol

i agree as posted earlier, if the cars arent driven then im not all into them either ( mine will always be driven) but its like some cars at SEMA makes autosalon australia cars look like shit boxes in terms of inovation and being "out there"

the LE RX7 with the TV's everywhere including the huge one in the bonnet to me is just plain stupid but ah well

ben...