SAU Community

New Speed And Infringment

Tofu

I heard on the news that a 50 year old lady crashed and died last night, will we get blamed for that? I can feel another ACA "hoon special" coming up *rolls eyes*

I know there is road works on the fwy but f**k me :happy:

Farmer "FWY" it aint no fwy if it's 80 *has a fit* If a adult can not do 100kph on that fwy they have problems and should not have a license.

Im EMO now.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye the freeway sux harder than a 50 cent hooker that got given a $100!

and the tunnel blows for the simple fact that f**king retards see the tunnel and decided to go 40 through it, just incase they hit the roof or something........

they can do what they want with the fines, this countrys drivers are purley f**king retarded, the goverment isnt any better. I reckon give the cops a payrise so there can be more cops so can do their jobs better. at this point in time the cops are pissed off at us for their shit pay..

and yes im pissed off cause now i gotta go drive though the dump we call a city, road works at every intersection....

steve

agreed. Things are taken a turn for the worst on the roads of perth.

Seen a couple of the new cops Turbo XR6s on the freeway NOR. Very mean looking. At least we dont have these to worry about.

post-25682-1165907273.jpg

<start rant>

Speed limits here is like information overload. Try taking a drive down south, the speed limits changes like crazy. Half the time I was asking "what the hell is the speed limit now?" while the rest of the yathzee's on the road were screaming past doing 150 regardless. We spend more time looking for speed signs and watching our speed than actually paying attention to the road. Accidents happen in a split second, so drivers need to pay attention to the roads at all times... not worrying about making sure they are not doing 9 k's over by accident and getting nailed from a nova armed by a compo-bludger-cop. lets face it everyone occasionally goes a little over by accident because we cant keep looking a the speedo. There is always a turdling next to you who accelerates to block and then matches speeds when you've indicated for a hours that you want to switch lanes. With the road system/works these days, sometimes you cant afford to miss a turning and do a 5 k detour because of el turdling, so you put your foot down a little to get a safe distance between you and el turdling during merge. It just seems like we're put in positions to be guilty at all times, the system and roads are crap. Shit... I'm willing to bet that there have been more crashes on the cnr of 5th av and Beaufort st than there has been on the autobahn.

Its rubbish that us import owners are always flagged as guilty for even being near an accident. Even bloody corolla's and hyundai's can do 140! (we just do it with style) but yet we're the ones who are always guilty of speeding? doesnt matter what type of car you drive... STUPID is STUPID. If I had a dollar for a everytime I've seen a dumbarse in a hyundai sprint almost causing a pile-up from STUPID-ASS-LOOK-MOM-NO-HANDS driving, I'll have skyline museum by now. Driving training is essential, speed doesnt kill.. people do.

</end rant>

P platers are my main concern, espeically the females with their consistant on the phone antics and lane swerving. I fear for my car around them.

I also get random people in all types of cars up my behind in suburbia while I am doing ~58k's (I try to stay under 60) that expect me to go faster!