what happens when you forget your bonnet pins

IMG_2564.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

Image213.jpg

Image210.jpg

Image216.jpg

The new wing

iphone047-1.jpg

Got it off a guy in Melbourne, not sure of brand but he got it in japan a couple of years ago.

I've never seen one for a 4 door before hence why i grabbed it.

pretty sure 4dr and 2dr boots are same... size for fitting anyway

pretty sure 4dr and 2dr boots are same... size for fitting anyway

Never tried fitting a 2dr boot but pretty sure there different sizes on the bit that says "skyline" as well as across the top... but don't quote me. As well the rear lights are different shape around the boot.

stickers arent a mod. very nice car though, if only you didnt have the ghey factory option wing

+1 on the wing, they really stand out , i personally dont understand how Nissan thought this looks appealing to people, maybe its just me.

hey nice 34 though all the same.

cheers,

David

Hey i like your rims Ash, nice indeed,Black really looks tough

Grant your car always comes up looking so nice in all the pics ive seen

Grant your car always comes up looking so nice in all the pics ive seen

Thanks David. Its just amazing the difference a great camera makes. My mate took that shot with a 50D. The sharpness of it makes anything look good :P

hey guys,

just thought i'd post a quick few up... have a few more but they're too big to load at the moment so when i get the chance i will but yeah here's my car from a few photos i've taken over the weekend

hope you guys like, cheers

Andrew

post-20683-1242566768_thumb.jpg

post-20683-1242566846_thumb.jpg

post-20683-1242566958_thumb.jpg

and a couple more...

and i do apologize for the lighting...

there wasn't enough in the showroom (well we got a crap location anyway)

and by the time we could grab some pictures after we left it was getting dark so i'll be taking some pro ones later on in the week in a really nice scenic area with no reflections etc...

hopefully it stays this clean bahaha

post-20683-1242568937_thumb.jpg

post-20683-1242569137_thumb.jpg

Edited by hoony

These photos where taken when i put sitckers on my side door of the car.. didnt go well so i took em off and kept the nismo one on the right. The OTR sticker on the back rear window has been changed to a nismo sticker. The rear window now has a nismo decal running across it, changed a bit since that photo. But looks way better than before i will post up new pics soon. :rolleyes:

post-56711-1242697534_thumb.jpg

post-56711-1242697608_thumb.jpg

post-56711-1242697682_thumb.jpg

post-56711-1242697761_thumb.jpg

post-56711-1242697860_thumb.jpg