SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

My partner wouldnt do the sexy pose for me.. and someone had to do it.

Cut out my suggestive facial expression to keep this thread work safe.

car3t.jpg

Damn, I'm in love with your car. There's something just soo right about a clean, aesthetically stock BB gtr

Thanks Chris :)

They aren't bad rims Marko, not exactly the lightest wheels going around but they do look quite nice IMO

I'm thinking about changing to matte black Enkei RPF1's 18x9.5 +15 all around...haven't seen too many 34 GTT's with RPF1's.

Thoughts or recommendations for other wheel upgrades?

how much effort do you think would be required to make an 18x9.5 +15 fit. im looking for new wheels but am wanting good traction as well as offset, so id be looking for something like a 255 on a 9.5 +20 but i fear it would take to much camber/guard work to get them to fit properly. anyone running a 255 on the front of a 34 gtt? otherwise id look at a decent 235 on a 9 +20, but does anyone know of anything comparable to say an xd9 in this offset? cheers

@Spark, nice yellow 34! Is that the 'DIY Lip' I see used all round, even on the skirts?? :P

Was wondering what they'd look like on the skirts if it really is so haha.

On another note, too many GTR's in this thread...

... making me jealous!

thanks for the kind words guys, makes me feel proud of my canary mobile :)

definitely is the El Cheapo DIY Lip kit all round lol turned out okay but im currently in the process of getting together a kit for it

so YAY or NAY for black RPF1's?

ahhbee: would take a bit and money to go into the front guards to make a 18x9.5 +15 fit with 255 tyres...a 235- sized tyre however, makes it a fair bit easier to fit.

I have a good mate with a GTT who is running 18x9.5 +15 all round with 235/40/18 tyres. Rolled guards, camber arms (mainly to go between track/street) and the slight stretched tyre make them fit quite nicely. I'd simply spend more on a nice, sticky 235 than a ok-ish 255 and be happy with that

This will answer your question :)

Matt black would really set it off!

I like these rims because they are very well priced and different to what you would expect to see on a skyline. If I had an r34, I'd run these wheels.

I was even thinking of buying a set for my 32 but they don't suit the car as much with the high detail and intricate design.

index-15.php

Edited by Marko R1