SAU Community

My Experience At Selectmaz

mickr33

Well what can i say. WOW. Fantastic everything. After being quoted a very reasonable price

i decided the give these guys a go. Dropped the car of in the morning and later on in the

afternoon received a call saying there were small problems, i was both disapointed and

thought WTF will this now cost me? Anyway Drew told me to come in and discuss it. It was

missing and not running right. Anyway after leaving the car with him he spent time trying to

rectify the problem, then finally fixing it. He installed all my goodies and dyno tuned it.

Ended up with a great result and he did not charge me one cent more than was quoted.

Even stood there when i picked up the car for about 45 mins answering all the questions i

had. A credit to Drew, Izzie and all the other guys down there. Will deffinately be back for

when i break something. :P

Nice one Mick. They are pretty damn good at the rotary stuff but that flows on to other cars as well. I'll be taking both the GTR when Aaron sends my huffers out and the track beast for tunes once work is done.

They love a chat as well which is great too.

So other than the Sliding turbo what else is on the car? That was good power from the hiflow (I read the other thread) so I could almost dump the idea of the TT's on the trackie. I'd only be making a bit more power.

G'day Geoff. The other mods on the car are a power fc, bosch 040, nismo fuel reg, Z32 AFM,

FMIC, full exhaust and a turbotech boost controller which works very well at high levels. I

didnt mention injectors because the standard ones were used. Only upped the pressure a

bit and all is fine on the hand controller. 90% duty is the max i've seen and the knock levels

are not exceding 20 at the moment. :P

SelectMaz were very good Customers of mine up in epping. The boys there absolutely loved to have a chat and the work they did was absolutely top notch!! They always beleived in using the best stuff and I think the work they produce reflects that!

In my opinion it is one of the best Performance shops in the North Eastern Suburbs! You get what you pay for.

Glen Ridge gets his S6 Rx7 setup and tuned (powerFC) there ive met him there once!

Hello Guys,

Well what can we say but Thanks, Drew has had a lot of years with Skylines and with Waynes tuning the combination works well. We hope more people will give us a break and realise that we do all performance cars not just the Mazda's.

Oh and Geoff make sure you pop in and say hello before xmas.

Bye