SAU Community

R32 Gtst-t

Hi guys

I am new to the skyline stuff as i have previously owned a toyota supra and a b4. I am wondering what parts off r32 gtr are worth putting on. Or what other mods are worth while. In the week i have had the car i have installed-

1. car arlam and remote doors

2. front mount cooler

3.pod filter (is it usual to hear a blow off sound from the pod? i have never had this for my other cars)

4. ecu tunned by JUN

5.3 inch exhaust

6. adjustable susp

7. camber adjusters in the front

8. boost upped to 1 bar

I am on kind of a tight budget for my mods. i am looking to ge the following mods any ideas on prices or ideas on parts or if you have done them-

1 injectors, fuel rails, regulator etc

2 turbo to bolt straight on

3 coils, plugs

4 lsd/diff upgrade maybe a gtr if it fits and is worth it

5 radiator with electric thermo fans

any information will be valued thanx

is it usual to hear a blow off sound from the pod?

>> lol..

you've obviously owned a v6 3.0ltr supra because if you owned a twin turbo one you'd know its normal!

its not a "blow off" sound. rather air that is being sucked into the turbo dissipating when you all of a sudden stop the suction (letting go of the accel or changing gears)

I remember a dealer saying to me once that the car had a blow off valve. There was non but the pod filter. I go look mate, theres no blow off valve.. are you sure you've got the right specs on this car.. and he goes yeh there is trust me.. i heard it go psshh when i test drove the car -_-