SAU Community

SAU QLD August Meet up...Saturday the 3rd Roma St

Birty

ha porgie, you seem to think birty has some sort of plan....

seems to be people just rock up, have a chinwag, maybe a bit of a drive. birty might even put on an oral pyrotechnics display if we are (un)lucky.

It's just to try and get people to meet up and get to know each other off the forums. And we all the know the BWCP is always just a short drive away, so meeting in brisbane first then cruising down is a possibility as well.

ONARUN Some of us are interested in forming a club. The idea of the meetings is just to try and get people face to face to gauge the interest level.............. so far it's been a bust , looks like the S.E. Queensland sector wants to remain just a forum.

Me? I'm going looking for an active car club that will welcome a 4 door Skyline. :burnout:

well.. Seeming its my birthday weekend. What if we all go to dinner (maybe at the norman.. everyone like steaks??) then head off for a crusie down the coast. Make dinner somehting like 6pm and then cruise??

What does everyone think?

Sounds like a plan I'm always up for meeting where you can eat real food. Is that the Norman a couple of blocks up from Bris Street Machines? if so they do a ripper fillet steak

Hmmmmmm! Birty! looks like Nismogirl is doing it again :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolly

hello to all the beautiful people in brisvegas

i guess that rules birty out, this is the artist formerly known as 33GTS25 with a new nick and new location

i will be back in bris on saturday night and would love to see some of you guys again although 33GTS25 will still be at home and i will be driving the obligatory company magna

rod

Guest MrLolly

jay51, believe me when i say that driving a company car sounded great until i got stuck with the magna

anyone that considers buying one of these contraptions is taking their life into their own hands.

observation #1) the magna handles like a pair of wet football socks

observation #2) my N/A has better throttle response

observation #3) girls do not wave at you in a magna- nuff said

rod

Oh this sucks, i have to work till 11pm on saturday night. I don't normally work but one of my mates has to do go somewhere important on saturday night so I had to swap.

If everyone wants to still meet up then that's good, otherwise we could postpone it till next week if you want. I'll completely understand and would hope the show would still go on.

Normally I'd say no but he's my mate and really needs saturday off. So unless everyones up for a goldy trip and i'll meet up later ???