SAU Community

Mallala Drift Prac

huddy

She'll be right. Most peoples cars held out on the XMAS drift comp and that was during the day. Much cooler in the evening :)

Cant wait to get out there again

Lets just hope too many people dont go out, so we get a decent amount of laps :)

Just dont go that fast... S's are good for learning, and turn 3 and turn 5 (round the back) are nice and easy.

Start going that fast when you are comfortable with it. You gotta do it eventually, may as well get the first time over with and start gettin better :)

Edited by salad

• 3 weeks later...

practice was pretty damn good i rection.........huddy was onfire literally (well the trailor was ROFL) pitty his braided brake line split open and stopped his night......better luck next time

that orange 32 and the black 32 sounds nucking futz, thats how cars should sounds out there........otherwise a great night to all out there and some very impressive levels of sliding

poor john and tuffy, just wasnt there night........but accidents happen, you had some really good runs as well simon, the skill levels of all you guys is getting rediculous....when i finally get back out there i guess il be as crap as i always was, but now il look retarded

• 1 year later...

im tempted to go in my C210 but , 3 speed auto box how would that hold up, btw i would takle turn 1 with out ever doing it at about 140 then get compression lock and fent combined , well i would try

btw car is a daily so ya sigh

edit just read some info on mallala for turn 1 about 80ish i would try first go , 140 is pro shit soz

Edited by Rice_banger

yeah im entering turn 1 at 160 these days lol

you can drift anything... to a point, tho a c210 with 3 speed auto and shock susp (i assume) is not going to be much fun really. sure you might get it sideways a couple of times but you'll spend forever rolling and understeering around...