• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah aren't they fixing all the pot holes or whatever

was wrong with the track??

Yeh i believe they are resurfacing most, if not all of the track so they can run other races there and also better for the drifters!

But once it comes back it SHOULD be heaps better! AIR was starting to look like a backstreet in Sailsbury...........Oh it basically is!

• 2 weeks later...

but ur from victoria!

i got my car tuned with a new boost controller. and got 208.6rwkw on 1 bar (15psi i think) - ofcourse at boostworx... shaun the champ charged me like nothing and i got more power at less boost. previous was 205.4 at 1.1bar. and they say rb20s suck. i could easily run more boost but its enough for the street.

plan is to either put a gtr engine in this or a 25 if im on a budget or build a 25/30. end of this year as i finish uni half way through this year unless i buy a gtr also. so im gona drive this engine till it blows its only done 67000kms so far.

felt that i could share my plans with u guys.

Edited by r31turbo

wow SA wasteland sucks. i hada scroll back 2 pages to find it lol

We don't talk crap here in SA(well much anyways) :P

Raz, nice output there mate........bieng a 25 head myself, I do believe that would be a good option! You thought of maybe a SR20det, Something different(it's ok we won't think any different of you......you still have a Skyline!!!!) :D

just a turbotech one... i was sceptical at first but it works well tricking the wastegate and holds well boost. i was looking at more expensive options such as greddy profecb. but i dont want to switch boost levels i can drive accordingly to do that lol.

25 seems the cheap option im opting for at least 300rwkw with poncams and rebuild or else its not worth it. sr20s would be cool butt... itd be making similar power maybe a little more and little more response... 25/30 offers the most bang for buck another likely option.... and the gtr engine u cant go past in terms of sound and engineering but very expensive.

having owned a rb30et id say a 25 (possibly 25/30) would offer the best compromise between the age old debate of power delivery

id go with whatever gives me the most torque and if im not wrong the 25/30 comes 1st in this department followed by the 25det.

is that turbotech bleedvalve your using the same one as what is/was being sold on these forums? they work an absolute treat. alot better then my ebc, suprisingly.