SAU Community

Abflug Carbon Fibre Front Lip/diffuser For R32 Gt-r!

Yes I had the balls to bring this thing into the country, fitted it, damn it looks so farking hot it's unbelievable but I'm having second thoughts about it now.

This is a diffuser made by Abflug in Japan. Made of fibreglass (I think), with a real carbon fibre finish (for appearance perhaps?). It sits a fair bit lower than the stock lip (about 40mm) and actually bolts up to the stock lip itself.

I've installed it but only driven it from the workshop to home. It has absolutely not a scratch on it, no blemishes, nothing. It's as good as brand new.

I've decided to go for an AP 6 pot brake kit and could do with selling this as I think it's a little too low for my liking for track work at the ride height I like my car set at (IE: I love a no finger gap between the tyre and the wheel arch).

I got it through JDMyard.com which are really good mates of mine and got it at a mates rate price of $1500 shipped to Sydney. I am willing to lose a bit of cash as I have fitted it on so I'm after $1300 FIRM.

Here are some pics of it on my car:

lip.jpg

And here are the official Abflug pics (so you can see underneath).

abflug1.jpg

abflug2.jpg

And here's a pic of it on a car that is pure pr0n!

r32_2.jpg

I'm in Sydney and will consider shipping (at your expense) though it's not going to be easy to ship!!! PM me or email justinATaustralianinfront.com.au

As the price says, it's firm so please do not be offended if I don't reply to low offers.

• 1 year later...