SAU Community

R33, R34 And Stagea Air Deflectors, Many Models

Bass Junky

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Yep this group buy can now go ahead. I have enough numbers to produce a batch.

BUT... I'm getting married in two weeks and haven't got time to organise the buy at the moment, so it will have to wait until I get back from the wedding and week down the Great Ocean Road.

After that happens should be a pretty quick turn around.

Just gotta make room in the garage to box em up!

Cheers

PEte

[EDIT] Please cancel my order. I have bought one with scoop off beastien ;) . Thanks.

I'm keen for a Series 1 Stagea deflector if this is still running. If not, put me down for the next group buy

Edited by exitSTAGEAright

Hey Bass Junky

Could you please give me a price (in australian dollars) on a deflector for a series 2 r33 gts25t powdercoated black shipped to N.Z.

If you dont want to go to the hassel of shipping one to N.Z just let me know, i understand if it will be to much of a pain in the ass.

I am very keen for one, depending on the price ofcourse.

Cheers

Jason

If you have a look back Bass Junky says that things won't get moving for a couple of weeks but it's still on :(

Lol so how do i get in contact with him and make a payment etc? i was hoping that he would have replied to this thread by now but he hasnt so might send him a p.m and see what happens

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Well I'm all freshly married and stuff, so I can now get this group buy moving.

Give me a few days to settle down and I'll give you all further instructions should you choose to accept them (insert Mission Impossible music)

Anywho, yes, this will go ahead.

Will start to sort payments later this week.

Cheers

BASS OUT

Hey Bass

Could you let me know if you have recieved a p.m from me ,i sent you a p.m this morning and for some reason it hasnt showin up in my sent p.m box (maybe it will only show up in my sent p.m folder when you read it) ,so just let me know if u have received it.

Cheers mate

New Zealand people.

I can ship to New Zealand. Shouldn't be a problem with normal Aust Post.

I would send registered and would need to quote each freight individually.

Payments could either be direct to my account via the net, or Pay Pal.

I've never paid anything internationally from my account, so I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure we can figure it out.

I've got heaps of peolpe is this group buy, so we can surely get started.

I'll be waiting until Tuesday to close it off, but after that, I'll start asking for payments.

Cheers

BASS OUT

260 Tech.

Series II guides will also fit your car :nuke:

When we have enough numbers, the buy will go ahead.

We need about 6 more. :)

Jus flopped onto this thread again. Trust all went swimmingly on honeymoon/shopping trip(?) :) I'm still keen, just put me down for whatever you think I need for my 260RS Stagea please. Series 1 or series 2 (is series 2 schmickter? Better design?) I dunno the dif cos I've really only taken a close look at mine. Biased/one eyed/whatever I guess. Radiator fan was on it when I got it from Nippon so assume it is standard for the Autech. Dunno. Would really like one with the scoop jobbie but don't like angle grinder artwork. No sir, doan wanna be in that. Anyway if need be please re-check my pics earlier post. I dunno how to shift them round & can't find 'ridginels. :laugh: